+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 5/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Hmm... maybe Jamie figures out that it's a hoax, and did really badly this week, explaining why they keep on asking if someone will figure it out. That would make sense, too, since everyone else had at least one good note, whereas Jamie's was intolerable the whole way through.

FORT Newbie

What Did Tone Loc say to Nina?

You all do know that Nina Diva is a REAL singer faking inability don't you? See her website at: (they think I'm spamming and won't let me tell you)ninadiva d o t you'll have to figure it out. She knows what's going on- I'm curious how she conned the show into getting her in.
    But does ANYBODY know what Tone Loc said to her before she was kicked off the show? Am I the only one that noticed that 'star' covering her crotch when she did that last dance kick? Come ON! And that expression on Loc's face when he saw her flash her crotch?!? You KNOW she wasn't wearing underwear! That was the only edit of a judge's comments in the whole episode! What did he say?!? Hey, anyone finds out, email me at - they won't let me tell you my address either... what a drag. but I'm gothic_vamp a t iwon if you can figure out the rest. Thanks!

Just finished watching...for some reason, my WB station played this episode at 10. Anyway, I'm completely bummed that Nina Diva is gone. For the final show, Frank and Nina Diva need to do preliminary performances strictly for entertainment. They could be the show openers. How about Nina Diva kicking so high that they had to *star* her area??? I was cracking up! Jaime was hilarious too. "Faaaaarr...neaaaarr..." How about Briggs turning away during the performance??

I still think Frank belongs in the final 4.

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp
    You all do know that Nina Diva is a REAL singer faking inability don't you? See her website at: (they think I'm spamming and won't let me tell you)ninadiva d o t you'll have to figure it out.
    There is already a thread devoted to this theory. See, "Is Nina Diva A Fraud?" when it becomes unlocked after the show times.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Premium Member
    You all do know that Nina Diva is a REAL singer faking inability don't you? See her website at: (they think I'm spamming and won't let me tell you)ninadiva d o t you'll have to figure it out. She knows what's going on- I'm curious how she conned the show into getting her in.

We know about the site, yes. I think there is still some confusion/disagreement about the rest though.

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    She's got some songs recorded on her website that you can hear. I'm not sure if she's got a deal or not though. Surprisingly she doesn't sound as bad as she does on the show but I still would never listen to it.
    if you're talking about Nina-Diva... well production can do some pretty amazing things to make you sound semi-decent at the recording studio.

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    I can't decide who sounded worse, Jamie or Rosa. My cat gave me a dirty look and ran out of the room while Rosa "sang" though (really).
    Did anyone else notice the microphone trying to run away from Jamie's horrible voice? She had to keep fighting it to keep it near her mouth...
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

galaga. You aren't named after the awesome arcade game are you?
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

But does ANYBODY know what Tone Loc said to her before she was kicked off the show? Am I the only one that noticed that 'star' covering her crotch when she did that last dance kick? Come ON! And that expression on Loc's face when he saw her flash her crotch?!? You KNOW she wasn't wearing underwear! That was the only edit of a judge's comments in the whole episode! What did he say?!? Hey, anyone finds out, email me at - they won't let me tell you my address either... what a drag. but I'm gothic_vamp a t iwon if you can figure out the rest. Thanks!
    Don't forget those creative editors. It's entirely possible she WAS wearing underwear but the editors thought it would be wacky to throw a star over her to suggest that she wasn't. As for the judge's reaction, possible out-of-context editing. Don't believe what you see.

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nina Diva's gone

I never heard the song she sang before... but it's pretty catchy... O_O
    WE DON'T NEED ANOTHER HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERO
    O_O

+ Reply to Thread