+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 5/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Mario or Jamie will be the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Wouldn't it be funny if ND got a record contract. I will have to catch Rosa's and Mario's performance on the repeat from tonight.
    She's got some songs recorded on her website that you can hear. I'm not sure if she's got a deal or not though. Surprisingly she doesn't sound as bad as she does on the show but I still would never listen to it.

By looking at the WB website they only have makeovers for the final 4, I guess they really didn't care if it was a secret.

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericSh...169159,00.html

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    How could Jamie not know the words to "My Heart Will Go On"? She said "Far, near, wherever you are." I think this week's eliminations were correct. Nina Diva was disappointingly good. But her "Nina Diva bubble" comments were hilarious. I like John Michael, too, but he should have been gone last week. He's actually a decent singer. Tamera cracks me up every time with her... enthusiasm. She should have gone last week, too. And I also thought the other guy who left should have last week, too. He's bad without being funny.

Jojo was hilarious... His introduction video was nasty... Mario sounded good, but his performance was crazy. My favorite... Or least favorite... is Rosa. She is just honest to goodness bad. And just oblivious.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

EEEE!!!! I LOVE MARIO!!!

Heheheh....

I mean....He was so.....cute.......

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I was worried in the beginning that this show would get really stupid after the auditions were over, i.e. when there were only bad people left. And, that's exactly what happened. There wasn't a single humorous moment.

I think this thing may have more filler than even AI did. But instead of commercials, they play the same stupid clips over and over again. We understand the premise of the show! You don't have to repeat it every 30 seconds!

Sounds like there's three more shows left. I don't think I can endure that.

Gotta Love that Scout scooberoo's Avatar
    I thought there was only going to be one, so I may not tune in next time. But it's not like there's anything better/worse on on Monday nights.
    Who I'm rooting for: Survivor: Vanuatu - Scout Cloud Lee, Leann Slaby, Lea Masters, Eliza Orlins, Twila Tanner, and Lisa Keiffer.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDobolina
    I think this thing may have more filler than even AI did. But instead of commercials, they play the same stupid clips over and over again. We understand the premise of the show! You don't have to repeat it every 30 seconds!
    It was definitely near AI level filler, if not more. I watched the repeats last night and I think I might have seen around 7 minutes of actual new material. And even more ridiculous. I love that they're playing their performances on that GIANT screen for the audience of 3.

Uhh I can't stop watching your avatar. It's kinda hypnotic.

I was sad that they cut Nina Diva. I thought they should keep her for the ego factor alone. Oh well! I think Rosa should win this entire thing. I have never in my life heard anyone that sings (using the term loosely - very loosely) as bad as her. How can she think she has a better voice than Shakira, Gloria Esteban, J-Ho, or ANYONE on earth for that matter! Eeek!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Jamie has been bad all along, but she was SO much worse tonight, I almost thought she was putting it on.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread