+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Results 91 to 98 of 98

Thread: 5/31 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #91
    dfleming2
    Guest
    I just saw this show for the first time last night, and I thought it was absolutely hilarious. I could have done without the singing, but the judges is what I love. I love how they make no sense, but they do it with a straight face. It's amazing!

  2. #92
    addikted
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Great questions. I have noticed they're referring to certain contestants as "fan favorites" and such on the elimination scenes. It is my understanding that the live audience was a group of people who was paid to be there anyway.
    Ahhh....I figured they were paid extras or a TV taping audience. Still find it hard to believe that these contestants are clueless as to the joke being on them. This show is like the IQ test from hell.

  3. #93
    MarioRodgers
    Guest
    All I wondered was where they drug up the audience and how they bribed them.

  4. #94
    TvFan05
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by addikted
    Still find it hard to believe that these contestants are clueless as to the joke being on them. This show is like the IQ test from hell.
    Having a low IQ is only a small factor. I think the major factor is being dellusional.

  5. #95
    Concord57
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    I just saw this show for the first time last night, and I thought it was absolutely hilarious. I could have done without the singing, but the judges is what I love. I love how they make no sense, but they do it with a straight face. It's amazing!


    Couldn't agree with you more. Briggs cracks me up every time and it must take everything in their power to not completely lose it during some of those performances.

  6. #96
    realtvrocks
    Guest
    Has anyone else wondered what the friends of these contestants must be thinking? I mean, wouldn't they wonder how in the world their totally brutally untalented friend could be progressing in a talent contest?

  7. #97
    MimiRodgers
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by realtvrocks
    Has anyone else wondered what the friends of these contestants must be thinking? I mean, wouldn't they wonder how in the world their totally brutally untalented friend could be progressing in a talent contest?
    Mario's fiancee here!

    And *hrm* Yeah. When I heard that he made it to a singing show I thought: Oh! Maybe he isn't so bad!

    And then.... :rolleyes

    Oh well...

    But I still love how he sings.

    He's a geek! But a veeeery cute one!

  8. #98
    JonasGrumby
    Guest
    The audience know it's a hoax and were made to just act along. Brian sort of gives it away on his speech before introducing the contestants. Yeah, I can see some of the audiences covering themselves to keep themselves from laughing.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.