+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Rosa-Contestant Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Bo3b, I don't think I see the comparison either. But the second picture is a dead ringer for Marsha Brady. Dead ringer.

Good point, Maveno. I can't believe no one else can see the similarities. Keep that picture of Christine up the next time you watch the show...it's in the eyes!!

FORT Newbie
    Rosa has got to be the worst singer on this. I say she takes it all. How can she be that dellusional? She did listen to the songs right? Someone didn't give her a sheet of the lyrics?

I think if she won though she probably would be the most devasted.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo3b

Good point, Maveno. I can't believe no one else can see the similarities. Keep that picture of Christine up the next time you watch the show...it's in the eyes!!
    I think you misinterpreted Maveno. I think Mav was refering to the 2nd pic *you* posted that looks like the Brady girl, not Rosa. In otherwords, I think Mav is saying Christine looks like the Brady girl, but Christine does not look like Rosa (at least that's how I interpreted it).

BTW, I think that 2nd pic you showed of Christine was her playing the Brady girl in an old movie remake of The Brady Bunch (starring the Cheers girl as the mom).
    Last edited by TvFan05; 06-02-2004 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TvFan05
    I think you misinterpreted Maveno. I think Mav was refering to the 2nd pic *you* posted that looks like the Brady girl, not Rosa. In otherwords, I think Mav is saying Christine looks like the Brady girl, but Christine does not look like Rosa (at least that's how I interpreted it).

BTW, I think that 2nd pic you showed of Christine was her playing the Brady girl in an old movie remake of The Brady Bunch (starring the Cheers girl as the mom).
    Now we're way off the point *lol*....but, just to clear things up, I knew Maveno was making a joke there. Of COURSE she looks like Marsha Marsha Marsha! Both of those pictures are promotional stills from "A Very Brady Sequel", and it's definitely the movie where Christine looked the hottest. (It's a great, funny movie BTW, if you haven't seen it.)

Anyway, that being said, I still say Rosa looks like Christine.

I hope she wins...go ROSA...if you win, I'll give you my phone number as a prize.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Wow. Look at all the confusion I've been missing! Hey..at least I'm good for something.

Clarification: I don't think Christine looks like Rosa. Also, I didn't know that they were headshots of Christine acting as Marsha, damn..she looks just like her!!

Anywho, I want Rosa to win!! GOOOOOooooooooooo ROSA!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Anywho, I want Rosa to win!! GOOOOOooooooooooo ROSA!
    Um, wasn't Rosa eliminated?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    OH for pete's sake. WAS SHE??!?! Noooo!!!

I swear..I don't think she is.. now I've gotta go to their stupid site and see for myself... If you're pulling my leg funnygirl, I'm gonna send a perverted email to your work addy for the head honcho to see! ::evil laugh::

ETA: Gah! I don't like that site at all, can't find what ya wanna know quickly. Uhhh..funnygirl, prepare to be fired!
    Last edited by Maveno; 06-03-2004 at 04:02 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Nope Rosa wasn't eliminated
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    Nope Rosa wasn't eliminated
    All right. I admit it...I was (gulp) wrong.

I know that stupid Nina Diva chick is gone (thank God) I thought the only chick they kept was the blonde chick with the big knockers that Griggs likes so much?

By the way, good luck Maveno...had lunch with Mr. Big Wig today. He loves my sense of humor.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo3b
    Anyone else besides me think Rosa looks like the the incredibly beautiful Christine Taylor? *yum!*
    Well..I don't see it but that's just me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast