+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 139

Thread: Mario-Contestant Discussion

  1. #1
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,141

    Mario-Contestant Discussion



    Collects Powerpuff Girls
    Last edited by Stargazer; 05-30-2004 at 12:20 AM.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  2. #2
    MimiRodgers
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer


    Collects Powerpuff Girls
    That's not true. He has got a few Comic Books and he likes them.

    But I'm the one who collects a little bit of them.

    We both met each other in a PPG Chat Room. :rolleyes

    Mario likes...uh....Star Wars... Mario ---> <--- Me!

  3. #3
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    40
    Posts
    11,141
    Quote Originally Posted by MimiRodgers
    That's not true. He has got a few Comic Books and he likes them.

    But I'm the one who collects a little bit of them.
    !
    I'm just copying information (of which there is very little of any of the contestants) from the WB. If it's inaccurate, Mario has my apologies. Best of luck to him (I'm not sure if I'm wishing him luck to win or not win. Whichever he prefers.)
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

    "I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

  4. #4
    AIWANNABE
    Guest
    Nina Diva and him are my two picks for the finale.

  5. #5
    Little_Red
    Guest

    That quote is very sad

    Quote Originally Posted by MimiRodgers
    That's not true. He has got a few Comic Books and he likes them.

    But I'm the one who collects a little bit of them.

    We both met each other in a PPG Chat Room. :rolleyes

    Mario likes...uh....Star Wars... Mario ---> <--- Me!
    Oh dear, I think your pocket protector fell out!

  6. #6
    From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    in the middle of the Monsoons
    Posts
    9,815


    Mario is my pick to win.

  7. #7
    MimiRodgers
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Little_Red
    Oh dear, I think your pocket protector fell out!
    *hrm*

    What?

    You don't know him! :phhht

  8. #8
    Not caring is fun! Matt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by MimiRodgers
    *hrm*

    What?

    You don't know him! :phhht
    Before we 'joke' anymore.. are you REALLY his girlfriend? If so.. are you deaf? Why didn't you tell him he can't sing?!

  9. #9
    MimiRodgers
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Before we 'joke' anymore.. are you REALLY his girlfriend? If so.. are you deaf? Why didn't you tell him he can't sing?!
    I'm sorry! But I believe in him. And when I heard he made it to a singing show I thought: "Okay, he improved!" We didn't know it was fake and they were searching for the worst singer.

    And you can believe me that I AM his girlfriend.

    I loved him before and I still love him. That won't change.

    I can't believe people do such brainless things....like the show... :rolleyes

  10. #10
    Not caring is fun! Matt64's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Toronto
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,185
    Quote Originally Posted by MimiRodgers
    I'm sorry! But I believe in him. And when I heard he made it to a singing show I thought: "Okay, he improved!" We didn't know it was fake and they were searching for the worst singer.

    And you can believe me that I AM his girlfriend.

    I loved him before and I still love him. That won't change.

    I can't believe people do such brainless things....like the show... :rolleyes
    You can believe in someone all you like but that doesn't change the fact that he can't sing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.