+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mario-Contestant Discussion

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TvFan05
    It is for this very reason that I initially questioned him since anyone can use any name they want.

True...Yeah I thought about that as soon as I posted it. doh.
    Last edited by geekgirl; 06-04-2004 at 01:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioRodgers
    Well my presence on the show board at the WB website is already making Simone nervous, but I don't think I've compromised the integrity of the show.
    Who is Simone?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He meant "someone".
    ETA:Well, maybe he didn't mean "someone" (I reread it). That's the way I read it anyway.

This show is a hoax on the contestants, it's not "The Apprentice" or "Survivor" in regards to caliber, so who gives a rats @ss if he's online talking to people? "Stay Low" clause.. baloney. It's called "WB Superstar". As far as I'm concerned, he IS "staying low" because he hasn't said anything about anything.

The only thing I got from reading these posts are that Mimi is gaga over him, and Mario is gaga over her. It's pure love peeps. Oh..and that she kissed/tongued him and it tasted like a burger. Eww.
    You two shouldn't eat at Burger King, it's one of the worse fast food chains ever!!! If you wanna know stats on it, I'll ask my gf to dig up the info.

Mimi.. your pic is really seductive. What's up with the hoody off of one shoulder and the "come _____ me" look??
    Last edited by Maveno; 06-04-2004 at 01:16 PM. Reason: ETA
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    He meant "someone".
    ETA:Well, maybe he didn't mean "someone" (I reread it). That's the way I read it anyway.
    Ok thanks. I thought since it was capitalized it was a name. I even thought he was confused and meant Simon from American Idol.

FORT Newbie
    Wouldn't it be funny if Simone really WAS Simon in female disguise as a mole? O_O

Wouldn't it be funny if Simone really WAS Simon in female disguise as a mole? O_O
    So Mario, who is Simone?

FORT Newbie
    Heya!

It's me, Mimi. I'm just too lazy to log in with my user account!

Simone is a name. I don't know who it is. But I think one of the producer of the show.

*stops talking*

Heya!!! I logged in with my user account to show you my new avatar! Isn't it cute?

That's me and Mario. The photo was taken last year!

FORT Newbie
    Hey Mario, Mimi! Tom here!

I just thought I'd back you up on this forum.

Guys... anyone can pretend to be anyone. But I'll vouch for Mario and Mimi... they are both real and very cool.

One thing you all should think about... I don't think I've ever heard Mario's last name said on the air... yet these two know the last name and use it here. Think about it.

Believe or don't, but they are real. They're both very cool.

Mimi is incredibly supportive of this recent turn of events in Mario's life, and I would have to say, Mario is doing incredibly well in taking it in stride. Guys, they've been through alot... imagine if that was YOU being made fun of on national telivision. Let's cut them some slack.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and you guys have all been very cool in letting everyone know yours. That's cool. But let's give Mario support. Remember, the few minutes of severely edited television exposure Mario gets is made to make him a target... but don't judge him based on it.

To tell you the truth, of all the contestants, I personally think Mario has the best voice and most potential. Given the right training, I'm sure he will go far, especially with the great attitude.

Power to you, Mario and Mimi! (BTW, Mario, I sent you a quick email today.) To everyone else, I really appreciate it that you have been cordial so far to them... thank you! It's not often that you can have someone you saw on TV converse with you publicly on a forum like this.

Well my presence on the show board at the WB website is already making Simone nervous, but I don't think I've compromised the integrity of the show. I haven't revealed who won the competition or how far I went or what went on behind the scenes and what I won or didn't win. All I know is that I'm not supposed to go to the press or media without calling them first, and last time I looked, they can't control me when I'm out "in public" but even then I'm upholding my end of the agreement by not revealing the results to complete strangers. And also last time I looked, The First Amendment was a more powerful document than their waiver.
    Mario, when you've signed a contract, the First Amendment has absolutely nothing to do with it. The First Amendment says "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech." Tell me where your contract was co-signed by Congress, and I'll concede my point.

I will only add a couple of things, and then leave you and your girlfriend alone.

1) Don't log in under each other's accounts. If you can't use 2 separate accounts, and actually use them individually, I'll remove them both.

2) If The WB contacts you and threatens you with legal action, and asks you to contact me to remove your posts, be forewarned that from this point forward, I will not comply. You've been warned. And don't think this doesn't happen fairly frequently, or that you're "above the rules".

3) If we, as members, have anything not-so-nice to say about your performances, we are free to say them here, regardless of whether you're here as a member or not. So I hope no one "holds back" because they're afraid of hurting feelings.

That's all. And back to business we go...

+ Reply to Thread