+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mario-Contestant Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    DDR is not a good way to learn to dance. Go to a club.. that's where you'll see people dancing.
    Eh..... No thanks!

Mario's okay with DDR!

*hrm*

And I can't dance at all. Because of my disease. My balance is a little....um....bad...

Quote Originally Posted by MimiRodgers
    Eh..... No thanks!

Mario's okay with DDR!

*hrm*

And I can't dance at all. Because of my disease. My balance is a little....um....bad...
    My point was, if Mario wants to dance, he should go to a club to learn, because DDR will not teach him anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    My point was, if Mario wants to dance, he should go to a club to learn, because DDR will not teach him anything.
    *sigh*

I know!

But he doesn't want to. :rolleyes

I think it's okay how he dances.

Well.... I love everything he does.... Man.... I wonder why?

*hrm* BTW! Wanna see a better picture of me? Here goes...

Last edited by MimiRodgers; 06-03-2004 at 11:09 PM.

FORT Newbie
    I think what she means is that if I want to learn dancing, I'll do it in a real academy and not in a club. Clubs aren't my thing. I never said I used DDR as a means to learn dancing. And it's not like clubbers are real dancers anyway. Unless you count break dancing. And even then barely.

Quote Originally Posted by MimiRodgers
    *sigh*

I know!

But he doesn't want to. :rolleyes

I think it's okay how he dances.
    Hey, he can dance however he likes.. that's totally his perogative, but if he wants to be a pop star, he's gonna have to learn to dance.. let's say.. conventionally. Artistic interpretation is one thing.. but bad dancing is bad dancing.

There's actually a thread in the General Discussions forum where everyone has posted their pix if you're curious to see who you're talking to.

FORT Newbie
    At least I'm the only one who at least moves. What do the others do? Nina does that squatting. . . thing. And who knows WHAT Frank is doing? Omar is famous for his. . .eye flutter.

Quote Originally Posted by MarioRodgers
    At least I'm the only one who at least moves. What do the others do? Nina does that squatting. . . thing. And who knows WHAT Frank is doing? Omar is famous for his. . .eye flutter.
    Lol.. hey, I'm not just picking on you.. The others are equally horrid. This just happens to be the more 'happenin' topic.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by MarioRodgers
    I think what she means is that if I want to learn dancing, I'll do it in a real academy and not in a club. Clubs aren't my thing. I never said I used DDR as a means to learn dancing. And it's not like clubbers are real dancers anyway. Unless you count break dancing. And even then barely.
    Dude how can you be the real deal? First you're not suppose to be married yet, but you have the same last name as Mimi who is suppose to be your fiancee. So unless you both happen to have the same last name to begin with, then something here looks fishy. Second, how can you be reading all this? If you're reading all this then you already know it's a hoax. The only way this makes any sense is if the shows were all made long ago and the competition is already finished (ie. the shows with audience we will be seeing is not live). Third, in a "competition" of this sort, you must have signed some sort of agreement to not "appear" in public until after you're eliminated on air, so how can you be posting here and confirming that you already know it's a hoax?

At this point, I'll give a 80% probablity that you're fake and a 20% probablity that you're real (eg. if the competition is over already, then the 1st 2 points are no longer valid; point 3 can be explained by incompetence on the part of WB; unlikely but I'll give it a 20% probability). My guess is that you're fake.

Quote Originally Posted by TvFan05
    Dude how can you be the real deal? First you're not suppose to be married yet, but you have the same last name as Mimi who is suppose to be your fiancee. So unless you both happen to have the same last name to begin with, then something here looks fishy. Second, how can you be reading all this? If you're reading all this then you already know it's a hoax. The only way this makes any sense is if the shows were all made long ago and the competition is already finished (ie. the shows with audience we will be seeing is not live). Third, in a "competition" of this sort, you must have signed some sort of agreement to not "appear" in public until after you're eliminated on air, so how can you be posting here and confirming that you already know it's a hoax?

At this point, I'll give a 80% probablity that you're fake and a 20% probablity that you're real (eg. if the competition is over already, then the 1st 2 points are no longer valid; point 3 can be explained by incompetence on the part of WB; unlikely but I'll give it a 20% probability). My guess is that you're fake.
    The show was filmed a while back, and the 'live show' was just live for a studio audience. The rest, hey.. I dunno if it's him or not, but I'm gonna give him the benifit of the doubt.

FORT Newbie
    It IS a taped show. The competition was done a while ago. And Mimi just decided to take my last name when she created her screen name. I AM real.

+ Reply to Thread