+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario-Contestant Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by lisahasamac
    Well, Mimi, it seems as if you are projecting a sour undertone. That tells me, that Mario did not win the $100, 000 contract. (but at least he was true to you, mentioning his g/f on the show - that is adorable and very loyal
    How do you know? Teehee...

I said, watch the show!

And I hope my sweetie will post here as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer
    Not necessarily. I think I'd be bitter even if I had won 100K. This is pretty harsh.

I loved it when he stripped off his pants to get the feel of singing Old Time Rock and Roll. Classic.

I can't help but like the guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Forgot to add, I think I'd probably be bitter if I won the $100,000 too.
    It's only a $100,000 advance isn't it, meaning the winner is still obliged to record a tracks either for a single or album?
    I don't think the winner can just take the $100,000 and leg it.

Correct me if I'm wrong though folks.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Norelle//TrueBeauty Shandilized's Avatar
    I just remember "win 100,00$ and a recording contract"... nothign else... haven't watched for two weeks.
    ::CYCLE4::
    [Tatiana][Rebecca][Naima][Kahlen][Christina]

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    My apologies MimiRodgers... I was coming in here to comment on him, hopefully you can understand this is only MY opinion (whether right or wrong).

He bugs me. Also, his dancing is totally like William Hung's dancing. The way he fans a straight arm outward and does a turn around. Gahhh!! Just irritates me and reminds me of WH wayyy too much.

I don't think he'll win because it DOES sound as if Mimi is a bit bitter about the show. (ie; wanting to kick them, etc)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Man that Mario guy is a loser. But I feel kind of bad for him that he thinks he's so cool. His voice is bad but not as bad as some of the others (Rosa) and I feel that judges are just keeping him around for his apperance.

I'm still laughing at the powerpuff thing.

I don't think Mario should win personally because out of the four left,to me at least, he doesn't have the worst voice.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Yeah well you've only seen a tiny bit of me. Those that really know me say I'm a very nice and friendly guy. But I can be just as as opinionated as any. I think you can do a lot worse than me. I think compared to some of the other contestants I'm not quite so freaky or as arrogant. I've also updated the look of my head a bit. My hair is shorter and cleaner, thanks to the make over, and I got rid of those stupid aviator glasses. I have NO dance training, okay? But I am going to learn. But while I was up there on stage, I just wanted to have fun. And I've seen the video of William Hung dancing, and I think I have an edge over him because I'm an avid DDR player and I used to take martial arts. But with my limited dancing knowledge and my weird style and what little you saw of me out of my entire life, you're going to use that as a basis that I bug you? You'd be amazed at some of the other things that have been said about me and how judgemental some people are(not saying you're judgemental) and how people like to draw conclusions based on appearance alone. Some lame@$$ critc called Eric D. Snider said I was a Latino(I'm half Asian) and that I'm unhandsome, and that's putting it politely. Why doesn't he just review the stupid show? He's in no position to judge my appearance. I highly doubt he's a pretty boy himself. And in the feedback poll on the show's website, I've even been called a stoner. :rolleyes Yeah you're right. Mimi's bitter. I'm bitter too. But it's only because she cares about me, not because of what I won or didn't win. I'm not allowed to say how far I went. I've long gotten over the feeling that the show is cruel. I no longer think that, just that the show is bad tv. I'm no longer depressed or doubtful about my singing. I now have more drive than ever before, and I'm working hard to improve my voice from the very bottom. But what I can't stand is people who stare at me on the street and laugh or those that jump to conclusions based on appearance alone. I'm an Aries, and a strong sense of fairness is one of my most prominent impulses.

[Mod edit- for breach of site rules]
    Last edited by fluff; 06-02-2004 at 04:05 PM.

Aaawww... Honey. Don't be so mad.

I love you. And I know a LOT of people who love you as well. That are just a few guys who don't know you and think they're much better.

I bet they'd look like idiots on stage. :rolleyes

I was playing theater a few years ago. And everyone said I should become a comedian. But I love to draw. And I hope I'll become a cartoonist.

Dreams....*sigh*

I'm probably not good enough.... BUT I TRY!!!

Like you try, sweetie!

Don't give up!

+ Reply to Thread