+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jamie-Contestant Discussion

One thing though, she needs to stop trying to be Jessica Simpson and Britney Spears rolled into one, and she needs to just be Jamie. On her up-tempo songs she tries so hard to become Britney, and on the ballads like "My Heart Will Go On" she even has the same spastic movements and mannerisms of Jessica Simpson. She should be more...original
    Briggs to Mario: "Keep your hands out of the nookie jar."

maybe its just the editing, but she seems a bit...I dunno, like all the bubbly, blonde singers rolled into one + overly-ambition which seems to scare a few people...

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    Jamie was just on Ryan Seacrest's show. She sang 'Respect' again. She actually sounded pretty good, up until she took a pause in the song. Then she came back in off-key. I think she's been working on it. She was apparently very scared of what she had gotten herself into, as she had only seen Frank in front of her during one of the shows, and Frank is a very, very scary person

Oh, I saw that. Yep, she defenitly has potential. And she seemed more deep and not as bubbly. Good job. Keep workin on it, Jamie!

"I don't have to listen to them," said Foss, a charismatic, busty blonde. "I am still very confident. And even though I contradict myself sometimes, I tell myself over and over 'You are a good singer.' These people don't know what they are talking about."

For once I'd love to hear a contestant say something like this after receiving a compliment. "Yeah, they said I was great, but they don't know what they are talking about".

Say something nice and you are an expert. Say something critical and you don't know nothing.

FORT Fan
    was the ending edited or what!?!?
    Great site for results info:

www.wgvo.com

FORT Regular

Jaime's only choice

Let's see...she has no voice and has that dumb bleached blonde trashy look that we see on so many of those delightful "Girls Gone Wild" commercials...she may end up being the next Jessica Simpson lol
    When she gets pregnant and fat, she could be the next Anna Nicole Smith. What potential she has!

I took a lot of pics of Jamie too.

Last edited by John; 06-21-2004 at 07:46 AM.
    Briggs to Mario: "Keep your hands out of the nookie jar."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234