+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The WB's Superstar USA Recap 5/25/04- "The Eliminations Begin"

I'm late to the party this time, Stargazer, but I'm no less delighted by your awesome recap! GREAT job! As with all your articles, I laughed throughout. In fact, I read the "fine powder" comment DAYS ago and STILL chuckle about it constantly. It comes to me when I least expect it, and I'm powerless to resist.

If you want to see my favorite quotes, just refer to Shazzer's comments above. I swear, every one she took was going to be one of mine. That'll teach ME to clock in late next time!

She did miss one, however:

Continuing to scoff at the convenience of pronouns ( I love that! The "convenience." That is what they're all about, isn't it? )
    I also loved your analysis of Omar's performance, with all your background and everything in there. Sounds like we picked the exact perfect recapper for this show. It sure shows in your writing. Thanks again!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

FORT Newbie
    Great recap!

Can anyone out there help me out... I accidentally taped over my copy of this episode. I will pay for tape, shipping, and any trouble if anyone can please send me a dub. My e-mail link is functional, so you can write me there. Thanks in advance!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123