+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anyone know the songs from last night?

FORT Newbie

Anyone know the songs from last night?

I am looking for a song sung by one of the girls last night (Tuesday). It was not the blonde and not the madonna girl. It was a mid 90's diva type song. never...been in love.....with someone...like you or something like that.

Please help, I need to get this song out of my head.

Thanks

Mario performs "The Heat is On" by Glenn Frey. Rosa performs "Borderline" by Madonna. Tamara performs "Unbreak my Heart" by Toni Braxton. John Michael performs "Born to be Wild" by Steppenwolf. Jo Jo performs "Bad Case of Loving You" by Robert Palmer Omar performs "Greatest Love of All" by Whitney Houston. Frank performs "Survivor" by Destiny's Child. Emily performs "Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus. Nina performs "Roxanne" by The Police. Ash aka The Angle Assassin performs "The Choice is Yours" by Black Sheep. Ross performs "Rhythm Divine" by Enrique Iglesias. And Jamie performs "Fallin'" by Alicia Keys.

I wrote down all the info yesterday for the tvtome.com guide for it.

thanks guys.... i wanted to know also...... anyone doing recaps of this show? I think the song selection of the show is awesome....

Yeah, I gotta say, at least they have better songs than AI, but unfortunately, they sound awful!
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

+ Reply to Thread