Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is Nina Diva a fraud???

Premium Member
    I think she's kind of cool and would be fun. I'd like to hang out with her.

I don't know if her supposed "talent" (or lack thereof) is the big issue here. I think the real trick Nina Diva's trying to pull is the fact that she's actually a drag queen. She is giving you Hedwig in that video.

She's a man, Baby!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

We should mutate this (can the whole thread be renamed?) into a general conspiracy theory topic.

I can see it. They go through the whole "bad is good" thing, get to the end, and then Seacrest Minus says "we lied when we told you that you were a good singer".

Then the winning singer turns around and says "well I lied when I sang badly".

The question is... would it be funnier if Seacrest Minus and the judges were in on it, or if they WEREN'T in on it?

Of course, if they WERE in on it, then only the "winner" need actually be talented, because things would have been manipulated to get him or her there.

She's a man, Baby!
    I can totally see that being true.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    We should mutate this (can the whole thread be renamed?) into a general conspiracy theory topic.

I can see it. They go through the whole "bad is good" thing, get to the end, and then Seacrest Minus says "we lied when we told you that you were a good singer".

Then the winning singer turns around and says "well I lied when I sang badly".

The question is... would it be funnier if Seacrest Minus and the judges were in on it, or if they WEREN'T in on it?

Of course, if they WERE in on it, then only the "winner" need actually be talented, because things would have been manipulated to get him or her there.

You lost me about halfway through that

I'll say funnier if they weren't in on it though.
    Last edited by geekgirl; 05-31-2004 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    She's a man, Baby!
    So is that why when she kept kicking her leg up last night, they put a star there?

I keep losing my keys!!!! royalcloudjumpe's Avatar
    She was cut last night right? I don't really watch the show but tuned in to the last 20 minutes. She seems kind of sad behind her smiles. Just something I picked up on I guess.

I still don't know what to make of this show....I keep wondering how these contestants families can let them humiliate themselves like this...it's kind of wrong
    Alanis Morissette - So-Called Chaos GO BUY YOURS NOW!!
    Mrs. Dalloway said she'd buy the flowers herself today.
    Diana DeGarmo, she almost had it all

Please move this discussion into the Nina Diva Contestant thread. Thanks!

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123