Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The blonde girl in the finals

FORT Regular

The blonde girl in the finals

I am not sure about this, but wasn't she in American Idol and failed to make it to Hollywood after the first audition? She looks very familiar

We thought she looked very familiar too.
    She may have been on AI, or maybe she just seems familiar b/c she looks like every other blonde ditz out there right now (Anna Nicole/Britney/Jessica combo)
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Her house was a complete mess!! I also thought it was strange how the camera(s) went right in there and she was in a different area of the messy room with a wet head. I would have just died if anyone saw my home like that... wait a sec, it wouldn't happen. My home is never like that.
    Oh..she also had a poster in her bathroom that said "Shiat Happens" with different kinds of shiat. Gross.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Her house was a complete mess!! I also thought it was strange how the camera(s) went right in there and she was in a different area of the messy room with a wet head. I would have just died if anyone saw my home like that... wait a sec, it wouldn't happen. My home is never like that.
    Oh..she also had a poster in her bathroom that said "Shiat Happens" with different kinds of shiat. Gross.
    It looked pretty much like my house I don't mind it at all when it's just me, I don't even notice it, but I would not want anyone but close friends who know how messy I am and love me anyway to see it.

That's so funny you said that because she looks really, really familiar to me as well. I was even thinking maybe I knew her because I am from Minnesota. But I've never heard of that tiny town she's from (I'm from the Twin Cities)!

Didn't she mention something about American Idol when she was in her bedroom?

Quote Originally Posted by holly71
    We thought she looked very familiar too.
    She may have been on AI, or maybe she just seems familiar b/c she looks like every other blonde ditz out there right now (Anna Nicole/Britney/Jessica combo)
    Good point
    "That's Numberwang!"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan

Didn't she mention something about American Idol when she was in her bedroom?
    I thought so too, I can't remember exactly what she said though. I'm sure they'll replay these episodes ad naseum so we'll probably hear it again.

Contestant Jamie

Ok what in tarnation's wrong with this dumb broad? What is she insane? How could she be getting away with writing lyrics on her hand? I mean I can forgive her for doing that in the beginning but 'cheating' on the second round? Come on! And if you're going to cheat, at least hide it better..... don't let the cameras catch the incriminating evidence, ESPECIALLY when you are waving AT the camera?! Hello the camera's still rolling?! Wave with your 'clean' hand or is that too hard for you to figure out?

I think this broad just makes blondes even dumber than animals, unbelievable!

Ok enough with the bashing, who got pics? post 'em here plz. Dumb or not, talented or otherwise, she IS sizzlin' hot

FORT Newbie
    Are you talking about Jamie? The girl who read the lyrics off her hand?

FORT Newbie
    She's never been on any other show before. I'm from that same small unheard of town she is. We grew up just a little ways down the road from each other. I graduated from the same high school 3 years before she did. She probably looks familiar because a lot of girls look like that.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast