Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The blonde girl in the finals

What town is it mn_girl? Because she said one town that I'd never heard of but then last night I thought they said Coon Rapids and of course I've heard of that.

FORT Newbie
    It's called Erskine....very tiny...500 pop.

It's called Erskine....very tiny...500 pop.
    How far is it from the Cities? (I'm from Woodbury, by the way)

Do you know Jamie at all besides going to the same high school? What do you think of the show?

FORT Newbie
    it's about a 5 hour trip to the cities from Erskine...everyone knows everyone and their families there so I do know her. Her family went to the same church as I did. They always seemed kind of stuck up to me. Her older sister is nice though, she was just a year younger than me. She used to have brown hair...now she's giving blondes (like me) a bad name! lol

She really does seem stuck up!

FORT Newbie

Here's some more info on our dear Jamie

Looks like our favorite blonde ditz was a contestant in the Miss Minnesota USA pageant. Not so surprising really.

She's right at the bottom of the page.

(Looks like I can't post the link. If you're bothered, search with "jamie foss" and "Miss Minnesota".)

Just another small town girl with big dreams. It's just too bad really.

But good for the viewers though.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    Call me crazy, but I thought parts of her song sounded good, though the previews of her next one came off as atrocious.

And I don't get the whole writing on the hand thing. It just doesn't seem plausible. How much of a song's lyrics can you fit on your palm? And even if she could fit a lot, she has to find it and not lose a beat. Unless she always forgets the exact spots, I don't really buy it.

The first two episodes were really funny. But these last two had max 2-3 moments that I enjoyed. The rest was just stupid and occasionally mean.
    They should have put some of the post-revelation feedback into these episodes, for example a little snippet telling the kicked off people the nature of the show and whatever consolation prize they will get, and ask how they felt about it. It would at least make these episodes a little more humane rather than a freaky circus it is right now.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Big Boobs = Bigger Ratings

FORT Regular
    I agree with BobDobolina. I find that the lyric writing on the hand seems to be setup. I also can't see how she didn't get cut last time. I don't think that she is all that bad of a singer (compared to Rosa). Well I guess it is all for ratings and I am not really complaining. Frank should have been in her place but I am happy he is not.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by EXlurker
    Big Boobs = Bigger Ratings
    Yeah baby!! [Austin Power's accent]

The lyrics on the hand was hilarious!

I'm rooting for a Diva showdown just like American Idol : between Rosa vs Jamie!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast