+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 5/24 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    This show is just too mean to the contestants. This has to be extremely humiliating when they watch this back and they realise this was a joke being played on them.

I feel most bad for Ross. He felt so... hm... PRIVELEGED to get a compliment that he sung well, and I think when he finds out they were just poking fun at him, it will break his heart.

I can't believe they cut Robert (the guy with the high voice who sang "Why Do Fools Fall in Love"), he was my favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by superfly
    I can't believe they cut Robert (the guy with the high voice who sang "Why Do Fools Fall in Love"), he was my favorite.
    His voice actually wouldn't be considered bad. Have you listened to artists such as Frankie Villi and Little Richard?

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    His voice actually wouldn't be considered bad. Have you listened to artists such as Frankie Villi and Little Richard?
    I just thought that high singing voice is hilarious compared to his speaking voice. His voice wasn't as bad as some of the other guys like Mario but he has the "X-factor." The testicle comment by the judge was too much for me.

He was still bad. Just because you can sing high doesn't mean you have a good falsetto. He was high, but still out of tune and not pleasant to listen to. (imo)
    I have no idea why he didn't make it.

I have a sneaking suspicion that some of these kids are ringers. Like Mario - he's the one who sang "Celebration," right? I mean, he's not just bad, but he's really, really bad. With those "dance moves?" And he's extra deluded. Did you catch him talking about his girlfriend and acknowledging there might be other ladies who want a piece of him? Come ON!
    On the other hand, he did a bad job of faking surprise or happiness when they told him he was going to LA, and if he was a ringer he'd probably have rehearsed a better reaction. So maybe not.

John Michael is actually not that bad. He's way over-the-top, but his voice is not horrific.

But who the heck is this Emily person? We've never seen her before and they didn't show the producers going to her house to surprise her. A last-minute substitution? If so, I wonder why they didn't bring in Robert or one of the others we had met already.

You know who would have been GREAT?! Shane Klingensmith from Showbiz Moms & Dads.

PS - Frank scares the crap out of me. I can see him snapping and clawing someone's eyes out. Did you see his nails?!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinky Tuscadero
    But who the heck is this Emily person? We've never seen her before and they didn't show the producers going to her house to surprise her. A last-minute substitution? If so, I wonder why they didn't bring in Robert or one of the others we had met already.
    I still don't think they would have passed on Robert. I think Robert and others might have gotten the hint when all these bad singers were getting sent through and the good singers were rejected. Just a thought.

You might be right, but I would have assumed they had everyone well sequestered so they couldn't hear each other. I think that's what they're doing with the finalists, since they said in a voice-over that on the final show the two last contestants will sing a duet. "Will they catch on when they hear the other singing for the first time?" etc.

K just wanted to say that the rapper guy(forget his name) looked so hot with his haircut!!!
    I hope they don't cut him tomorrow!!

PS: I can TOTALLY see what Mario is talking about when he said that girls would want a piece of him
    Yahtzee! Game on! We will make your life here a living hell. She's constantly in my ear, constantly in my ear. I'll see you in Arizona...with about 50 guys. If you thought you were running sh*t, that's gonna change!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    OMG! Shane on this show, that would be great!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast