+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 5/17 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Vitamin C's looking mighty good! I find it funny that someone with the stage name of "Vitamin C" and a one hit wonder like ToneLoc would make fun of other people. The show was OK, but had pretty low production quality standards. You could tell the producer did the bare minimum to get this show, but then again he flipped the camera off at the beginning of the show...

I'll keep watching!
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I really dislike the "bad" auditions on AI. I just don't find them very funny. But, fortunately, the stars of this show turned out to be the judges. Those cats improvised some pretty funny stuff.

Doesn't the host also do some announcing on Entertainment Tonight?

I really wanted to hate this show, but it was just too funny! Damn, I thought I could take a break from reality TV now that AI, Bachelor, and Survivor are done. Looks like I have a new addiction now. This show doesn't deserve to be analyzed, but it looks like fun. These people were all so entertainingly bad they rank right up there with my favorite AI rejects...and the best part about it is they think they're all that so we can't feel sorry for them!

I found the show to be "awww-right." It actually gave me a headache after awhile. I think the show will get old after a couple of episodes, hopefully they'll focus more on the "star treatments" and backstage stuff more than their singing. I just have to wait and see how it all turns out. I see this being a one time show. Lastly, the personality of the winner will have a huge impact. They need to pick a person unlike Matt from "Joe Schmoe"...who isn't so likeable. America doesn't want to make a fool of the nice guy.

Foster Your Inner Kacey BobDobolina's Avatar
    I don't think their treatment of good singers was very amusing. First, none of them seemed like they were that talented in the first place, probably b/c we've been spedning so much time dissecting singers on that other show. Second, none of the fake negative comments were funny. They were just stupid or mean. Third, none of the contestant reactions were amusing. I hope they don't too many of them.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    This show got kinda old fast. Honestly I think I'll probabely just tune into the finale to see the winners reaction.

This Spriggs guy is f' in hilarious
    american idol 1= The traditional pop star is found
    american idol 2= Talent over image
    american idol 3= America is on crack

George Huff was the last man standing, good enough for me!

Grrr, I wont be able to watch the next episode till Friday, but it looks like it's just auditions anyway.

I'm sure spoiler sites are having a field day with this one, since they showed us the bodies of all the contestants, and the faces of some.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    If it weren't for the judges, I don't think I would be watching. They are hilarious. Trying to keep a straight face... and the comments are priceless. This was the best thing on last night.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Waiting..for the wolves Great Pyr's Avatar

Amost turned it off...then

In walks backpack boy/girl Rose Ross! Outstanding entertainment ensued!
    They need to move him/her along. Hilarious.

+ Reply to Thread