+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Meet Some of the 'Superstar USA' Contestants

Meet Some of the 'Superstar USA' Contestants

On the WB's website they have video clips from 5 different contestants, Frank, Jojo, Mario, Nina, and Rosa.

The videos are very funny and definetly worth a watch. You can find them here:http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericSh...169159,00.html (on the right)

Yes, Mario is a SUPASTAR!!!

Wow . . . how can they possibly believe that they're good. This is definitely gonna be interesting to watch!

I wish I knew why they think they have talent, but you know what? If they think they do, then I suppose they do.

Afterall, how do we know that WE'RE right? How do we know that Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, and Christina Aguilera have excellent voices? As far as we know, their voices could be absolutely horrid while William Hung is declared vocal warlord...

So basically, what makes a voice good? Guess we'll never know, and we should get back to licking our tootsie pops *giggle*

or they just really suck . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized

So basically, what makes a voice good? Guess we'll never know, and we should get back to licking our tootsie pops *giggle*
    One that isn't painfull to listen to.

This is going to be hilarious to watch...does William Hung qualify?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    What I don't understand is how they (contestants) don't look at the others being "accepted" and go WTF? Or if they hear others singing and flucking everything up but are praised. Wouldn't they be asking around, "Uhh...what's going ON here??"

Honestly..even if I had a distorted perception of my own singing capabilities and was on the show, I'd catch on and know something is seriously wrong with the whole picture.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Everyone On Board The Suck Train!
    “Conforming is not cool,” - Adam Lambert

Which is why you went on American Idol - the biggest mainstream singerbot factory on television -right? Welcome to hypocrisy, Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    What I don't understand is how they (contestants) don't look at the others being "accepted" and go WTF? Or if they hear others singing and flucking everything up but are praised. Wouldn't they be asking around, "Uhh...what's going ON here??"
    Apparently, they are not able to hear any of the other auditions and if you notice as they are exiting (unlike Idol) the only person at the exit is that retard they have doing Ryan Seacrests's job. I think the first time they will get to hear the other talent is when they do duets.

What I want to know is do they tell them individually as they are eliminated about the hoax or just the wiener?

+ Reply to Thread