+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vitamin C, Judge

The more I watch this show, the more I think Vitamin C is an absolute riot. I love the fact that she actually speaks truthfully about the performances, but they take it as if she is being complimentary because of her body language and voice inflection. Last night when she was addressing JoJo (I think) and looked straight at him and said, "That was a ridiculous performance," I just about lost it.

I love that about her too, I don't think she's lied to anyone, she'll just look them straight in the eye and say something like "that was the most shocking thing I have every heard" and they will take it as good, because she's making eye contact. Gotta love it.

My favorite part is when she was talking to Rosa (I think it was anyway):

"You have stayed the same since the beginning...(hand motion showing flatness), the same".

I think she's fun. The show would actually suck hard if she wasn't on it.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Premium Member
    Yeah it would. Tone Loc has made one funny comment in the series I think, and Briggs is meh.

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Yeah it would. Tone Loc has made one funny comment in the series I think, and Briggs is meh.
    ...ah, but I do love Tone's facial expressions.

Quote Originally Posted by geekgirl
    Briggs seems to recycle a lot of the same behavior over and over (I guess that IS Simon-like). Tone Loc would have been funnier if he embraced the Randy Jackson role and acted totally incoherent.

Vitamin C (she should just ditch that and go back to her perfectly serviceable real name) is really the only one putting any real effort into it. Maybe she'll get some real acting work out of this so she can stop doing lame reality shows.

You can listen to a sample of Eve's Plum work at Amazon. Just search Eve's Plum in the toolbar and you can listen. She had a different attitude and sound than the Vitamin C of today.
    Yes, and listening to it, I vaguely recall liking them, whereas the sugary "Graduation" crud from her later personna didn't go down as well for me.
    Last edited by Krom; 06-08-2004 at 05:45 PM.

vitamin c is drop dead gorgeous .... she's the only reason i'm watching the show, well actually that blonde has two more reasons, but seriously, vitamin c is so cute! i'm in love

If it wasn't for Vitamin C being on the show, I probably wouldn't have tuned in..honestly.

FORT Regular

Vitamin C sucks

I bet a lot of people don't even know who the hell she is!

Vitamin C was never really that big. She will never be as famous as some leading divas like Celine Dion, Madonna, Donna Summer, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Shania Twain, Janet Jackson, Cher, or even Paula Abdul or Britney Spears.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlemermaid
    I bet a lot of people don't even know who the hell she is!

Vitamin C was never really that big. She will never be as famous as some leading divas like Celine Dion, Madonna, Donna Summer, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight, Shania Twain, Janet Jackson, Cher, or even Paula Abdul or Britney Spears.
    I learned who she was because of this show. But, who cares anyway? I really highly doubt she did this gig to get as famous as Celine Dion, Madonna, Donna Summer, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey, Barbara Streisand, Diana Ross, etc..etc..
    I'll bet all of those artists will never be as funny as Vitamin C.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast