+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Vitamin C, Judge

Since people seem to be enjoying her on TV, she also guest starred in an episode of that show "Sausage Factory", which Adam Brody from the OC used to star in. She guest starred as herself but it was funny. I liked that show.

And I think she's great on this show as well. She just has a really personable quality to her, even when she's making fun of other people.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I didn't expect that much from her but she was very good. Entertaining and funny, she really got into the role.

I agree.
    I expected not to like her a whole lot, but I've been rally enjoying her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Her humor seems forced. The funniest people are those who don't know they're funny or (and this is very hard to pull off) are deliberately trying to be funny but don't show it. Sometimes I can see her setup some jokes (like when she said "you'll thank me for this later...leave") and almost groan when they're delivered. This is true to a lesser extent with Briggs. His hostility hides his attempts (sometimes succesful) at humor pretty well.

On a side note, she's really cute!
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

FORT Regular
    Vitamin C is the reason I watch this show. Damn right she's cute! And the dancing to Mario was hilarious!!!

Oh my god she's funny. Watching her 'bop to the beat' is really REALLY funny. I don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face muchless pretend to dance to these jokers.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I didn't expect that much from her but she was very good. Entertaining and funny, she really got into the role.
    I agree with you...she's better than I expected as a judge.

Vit C..... hummmm let's see can she.....

sing? obvioiusly not otherwise she wouldn't be having this lame gag as her career choice

judge? probably not, the most I can say about her is she's exactly like her american-idol ripoff- Ms Paula who we all know about her judging abilities

dance? sure, a few moves on the side no better than "backup" dancing and the fact she being a (former) pop idol herself should be good enough to break a few good moves, I say she's good enough.

be pretty? Now that's debatable... she looks cute from 10 feet away but anywhere closer seems to me, and I hate to say it but, she's not much better than Paula Abdul... as far as beauty concern. She even "looks" like her for god sakes!

act funny? yes, as funny as her own name, Vitamin C .....you can make up all the over-the-counter drug jokes yourself.

Vit C.... one word "lame"

Quote Originally Posted by Matt64
    Oh my god she's funny. Watching her 'bop to the beat' is really REALLY funny. I don't think I'd be able to keep a straight face muchless pretend to dance to these jokers.
    YEah! She's hilarious! I love when she tells the contestants how fabulous they were. How do any of them keep a straight face??

As much as I'm occasionally hating the show, my love for the Nutritious One has grown in leaps and bounds. Even when all I knew about her is that she made crappy music (her voice isn't bad... but c'mon), I thought she was a looker (okay, the hair is a prop, but so what? So is Pink's hair). But she's REALLY funny. She makes this show a lot more than that crappy Producer Simon wannabe. Tone Loc is okay, of course, but he's SUPPOSED to be low key. Vitamin is, contrary to my prediction, doing more than just a Paula act (although I think she's got the acting talent to pull that off if she wanted to).

In review: Vitamin C. Okay voice, bad songs, hot, very funny.

Got to give Props to Vitamin C...

I love most of her music...and can't wait for her next CD to come out...Smile which is used by Hersheys for their commercials is infectuous...And Graduation is timeless and it is time now for Graduation...And I love Vacation which appeared in a Pokemon movie...I have to listen to it whenever my vacation time nears...The Itch...well if I weren't married I would love to scratch it...

Can't believe she isn't more popular...I can't stand Brittany, Christina, J-Lo or the rest...

Keith S. :{)>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast