Closed Thread

Thread: 3/7 episode

3/7 episode

Why is this in the graveyard?

The show last night was disturbing to me because the dad, who obviously knew better, was letting his wife do all the work just because he could "get away with it." What kind of man does that to his wife? I mean, he changed during the show, but that was still disturbing.

Actually, I'll bet the world is full of husbands like that. Not unusual at all. What disturbed me was that bizarre 2-year old, Adam. In all my years, I've never seen anything like that. Nanny Jo pretty much performed an exorcism.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

The mom was as much to blame as the toddler. How the heck did she get the other two off her hip? Why wasn't she carrying all THREE around? :rolleyes

FORT Newbie
    It took me a long time to find because I wasn't looking in the graveyard since it was a new episode. While he made the remark about him "getting away with" doing nothing, he also had enough remorse that he picked up the slack without too much complaint. He wasn't like that other dad that said that Nanny Jo was "full of cr*p". (before he agreed that it was really him that was full of it!)

FORT Newbie
    There's another new episode scheduled for the 14th. Any way to get this moved back to active before the episode??

FORT Newbie
    oops, think it IS a rerun.

The episode on the 14th is the Jeans family...a re-run, but the 21st is the season finale...the Ririe family...

Why is this in the graveyard???? :phhht

We move shows into the graveyard for 2 reasons:

1) The show is over, or
    2) The show is no longer being recapped.

Either way, we don't allow any posting but news in archived forums. If you'd like to continue to discuss the show, please start a "SuperNanny" thread in "Other Reality Shows".

Closed Thread