+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Surprise hit of the new year.

Surprise hit of the new year.

I am really shocked at how I have taken to this show. I think it is really excellent. It's one of the few shows I look forward to every week.

The nanny is very likable, and the families they have featured have been very compelling. Some of the kids are unbelievable .. but careful editing I am sure has alot to do with that. (Follow any 3 yr old around with a camera for a few weeks, and you could compile 10 good minutes of naughty behavior).

I just want to urge others to watch this .. its probably the most entertaining show on TV right now.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Ya know.. to be honest here, I CAN'T STAND these types of shows. The kids are screamers, bratty, etc.. and the regiment is typically the same from house to house/child to parent.. but for some weird reason, I'm watching this one & it's not getting to me so much.

I think it has to do with it being the only reality show on in that time slot and day. My inhibitions are down.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Jo is so wonderful. I love this woman. Ten minutes on the naughty mat for you, Maveno.

I love this show! If I ever have kids I'll know exactly what to do with them

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    I love this show as well. Phat32's recap is just the cherry on top of the sundae. What I find compelling is the likeability of Jo Frost. She seems to know her stuff, her accent is adorable, and she really seems to like the kids that she works with. I'm not sure if this show would have been a hit with a different nanny. I've seen her on talk shows, and she is quite humorous and fun during her interviews. JoJo rocks!

+ Reply to Thread