+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

I was shocked when the twins hit their mom last week, but this boy hitting defenseless little girls and babies is completely beyond shock. No matter what the reason(s) behind his behavior may be, it should not be allowed under ANY circumstances!!!! Why weren't they teaching him that attacking another person is ***NEVER*** OK??? What if he had gouged that little girl's eye out or given his baby brother brain damage by knocking over his high chair?

His eyes in the "after" picture still looked very angry and scary. Maybe they need an exorcist? At the very least, a child therapist.

I do not understand why the "friends of the family" kept coming over and putting their daughter in harm's way. As for preschools, of course they had to kick the kid out or they could have had a liability problem if anything happened to the other kids under their care.

I forgot to say, why were they wasting their time battling the kid over his dinner? If he's done eating, let him be done and by the next meal he will be hungrier and more likely to eat what is put in front of him. Trust me, he'll get the picture before he starves. A hot dog and bun are not very healthy anyway.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I admire that the nanny doesn't spank the kids....but it would be better TV if she sawcked the grownups.....

Harvest, I completely agree about not forcing the kid to eat. Children that age eat the way adults actually should. Just enough to sustain them until their bodies tell them they need more. Not because the clock on the wall says it's dinnertime or until the plate is empty.

He will not starve to death for not finishing a hotdog, which by the time he's done fooling around with it, is probably cold and greasy. Very appetizing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567