+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Does that dad look like Paul Anka or what? Maybe it's just me.. Q is the experts of singers from that era though..
    I'm not seeing it, karen14, I'm just not seeing a resemblance between the dad and Paul Anka.

I do, however, hear the MUSAK version of "Having My Baby" playing over and over and over in my head right now (and it's loud enough to drown out all the voices that I usually hear, so that's a relief), and somehow the soothing sound of that Anka tune juxtaposed against the sight of this little Terror Called Andrew is making me wonder if Paul Anka really and truly knew what he was talking about when he penned that little ditty back in the 70s???

Does that dad look like Paul Anka or what? Maybe it's just me.. Q is the experts of singers from that era though..
    I'm not seeing the Paul Anka resemblance, but he does look like somebody......
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Andrew didnt quite get the concept of asking for his drink warmed up nicely did he? Yelling is one thing, but shaking baby Sean's highchair was a bit too much.

FORT Fogey
    Having My Andrew . . . what a lovely way of saying how much you HATE ME.

Having My Andrew . . . what a crappy way of sayin' what you're thinkin' of me!

Pom, if this is your first Super Nanny you have missed out on much worse parenting and kids...
    I'm not sure about worse kids, but we've definitely seen worse parents.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I wonder how the parents were with Andrew before the 2nd child came along. Looks like Andrew is doing anything to get attention. Sometimes getting in trouble lets the child get attention. Watching Andrew this is all he wants some one on one attention from both parents.
    There's no place like home!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    I'm not sure about worse kids, but we've definitely seen worse parents.
    It's ALWAYS about the parents, I'm afraid. Just like with pets. It's always back on the owners.

These two parents are making me sick.

Lucky for me I'm really tired, too tired to watch the rest of this show tonight.

Andrew's a cute little guy, and I'm really glad this Nanny got in there before that kid's parents totally wrecked him.

Okay, goodnight, everybody!

Well, unkscott will have to post a pic of Anka to see the resemblance. And why does mom have to totally encourage andrew for eating his food but can't hug him after coming out of time out? But hey, I dont claim to be nanny Karen.

Quote Originally Posted by captain
    I wonder how the parents were with Andrew before the 2nd child came along. Looks like Andrew is doing anything to get attention. Sometimes getting in trouble lets the child get attention. Watching Andrew this is all he wants some one on one attention from both parents.
    I think you're exactly right. The moment he picked to want his milk warmed up was right when Andrea was feeding Sean. It's classic attention-grabbing and I'd imagine it happens in every household that has kids. The trick is to learn how to deal with it.

Wow - there's 5 people in here - PAR-TAY!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by captain
    You're in law enforcement, right cap??? Can you just imagine all the trouble this little guy would cause if he were left alone to be raised by only his moronic parents?

Boy, it is terrible to know how easily just any idiot can have a kid to raise (and then inflict on the rest of us).

Okay, that's the end of my rant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast