+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: 2/14 Show Discussion**SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Honestly, how do they expect these kids to just go to bed with all this excitement going on in their homes?
    Really. I never had a camera crew in my house at bedtime, but I bet it would have distracted me greatly.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Really. I never had a camera crew in my house at bedtime, but I bet it would have distracted me greatly.
    Heading to the out of context post with that one.

Nanny Jo does give good advice w/out 'cutting' down the parents. I like Nanny Jo. You go girl.

ETA: I'll keep the secret Q if you post w/out implementing specifcs on the show.... Oh, and you have my permission to NOT use spoilers to tell us IF this is the one family to miraculously have a complete turn around in the end.
    Last edited by karen14; 02-14-2005 at 10:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Heading to the out of context post with that one.
    I'm actually surprised more people don't post in that thread. Half of everything we say should end up in there.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Nanny Jo does give good advice w/out 'cutting' down the parents. I like Nanny Jo. You go girl.
    I agree 100%. She is very good at the way she handles the parents.

Does that dad look like Paul Anka or what? Maybe it's just me.. Q is the experts of singers from that era though..

Andrew isn't taking well to the Naughty spot. Throwing stuff, saying "Poo Poo". What a brat. It will take a miracle to make me like this kid.

FORT Fogey
    I have never seen this show before 'cause I never thought I could tolerate all the screaming and crying. Oh yeah, then I remembered that my Universal Remote has a "mute" button. It's handy.

Now I can tolerate watching this, and I'm actually giggling at how cute Andrew is.

Oh, I know he's a total sociopath-in-the-making and if he doesn't get stopped our society could be in huge trouble in 15 years, but nevertheless I am chuckling at his behavior.

Now his mother?? And that piece of crap father of his? Those two are useless. They're just making me really pi$$ed off, 'cause they're lazy and inept and clueless about how to raise a well-behaved child.

Hell, I go through a more intensive background check every time I adopt a Pomeranian from a rescue group than ANY parent goes through to bring a little bouncing bundle of baby joy into the world and their home.

Geez! What a screwed-up world.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    It will take a miracle to make me like this kid.
    We all know that Nanny Jo is "The Miracle Worker". Week after week she transforms the devil's children into little angels.

nanny jo's mission is to keep Andrew's bum in bed..

Pom, if this is your first Super Nanny you have missed out on much worse parenting and kids...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast