+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: SuperNanny

Quote Originally Posted by karen14
    Ryland is a cutie
    Yeah, but Brycie is a nightmare!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

If their business phone rings that much, maybe they should hire some help for mommie.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    This lady is trying to do too much. Her children are obviously playing the game, "negative attention is better than no attention".

I cant understand what the parents are doing wrong with Ryland not wanting to sleep. It seems like just Rylands personality. But, I'm sure SuperNanny will show me what to do !!

Aw, I'm tearing up at Jenn saying how she's desperate to be a good mom so the boys aren't screwed up when they're adults. "I only get one shot at this."
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Brycie's on the Naughty Mat.

(I'm not laughing at the kid, honest. It's the Nanny's funny names for things that get me giggling.)

Daddy Bryce is having a hard time adjusting to Nanny Jo's new schedule. He wants the plumbing phone to be on 24 hours a day. Jenn realizes they need family time. "No one's going to die. It's only plumbing."

It takes them hours to get Ryland to sleep every night. Nanny Jo has Mommy sit on the floor near the crib, to keep putting Ryland back in every time he crawls out, but not to speak to him. He screams a lot, but finally falls asleep after 25 minutes.

The next night Daddy doesn't fare very well trying to put Ryland to bed. And little Brycie keeps telling Mom to "Talk to the hand". *c'mere you little monster, I'll show you a hand....*

Has everyone given up on this show but me?

Well, it looks like everything worked out. Daddy Bryce realized that the kids are more important than the job, Jenn is getting more sleep and isn't stressed out anymore, the parents are putting on a united front instead of bickering in front of the kids, and the kids are much better behaved and happier.

And I am outta here.

I'm here, Qboots. It just comes on later here.

+ Reply to Thread