+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: SuperNanny

Premium Member
    I really enjoyed Jo but I don't know if I can keep watching this every week and listen to the screaming kids for 3/4 of the show. Those little girls were absolutely adorable at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata
    Commando Nanny was based on Mark Barnett's first job in LA where he was a nanny for a family.

The actor who was playing the part of the nanny just found out he had cancer, I'm not sure if it was lung or colon, but the show was put on hold while he went and got treatment.
    Wow. Thanks for the info Bearcata.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Super Nanny Jo will be on Oprah on Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Excellent! I'll be watching her first and Ellen second! Aw-w-w, it's so nice being off during the Winter to do nothing but play on the computer and watch crap TV!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    I believe she's also going to be on Jimmy Kimmel tonight as well.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

That nanny sure gets around! Oh, wait...she's SUPER NANNY!!! That explains everything.

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

I like this show a lot having a child myself I thought my daughter could get out of hand. My daughter how ever is an angel compared to the girls I saw on the show. A lot of the stuff Super Nanny Jo said my fiance and I already do with our daughter but it would be nice to get some other tips.

I have never seen any of the other shows but I doubt I would like them because so far I like Jo a lot. She's observant and straight to the point without being nasty. Because tell parent that their children are Terrors and that they parent are to blame takes a lot of tack which she did with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by mika06
    Because tell parent that their children are Terrors and that they parent are to blame takes a lot of tack which she did with ease.
    As my U.K. sweetie would say, "That's because she's BRITISH!"...Land of the Tea and Home of the Behaved.

SuperNanny Episode 2: 01/24

Monday, Jan. 24 at 10/9c
    "Bullard Family"
    How can one exhausted couple cope with the demands of a thriving family business and two out-of-control youngsters? The toddler won't go to bed, and the older one has no respect for his parents, back-talking and mocking them at every turn. When parents lose hope and are desperate for answers, there's just one person to call. This is a job for Supernanny!

Ryland is a cutie

+ Reply to Thread