+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: SuperNanny

FORT Fanatic
    They should consider separate rooms for the girls - they're playing off each other at bedtime and using the two against two theory. Be mighty different if they had separate rooms and had to deal with both parents on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    I just noticed that Jared has his ear pierced.
    He does? That's odd. I'll have to look for that after the commercial break.

I'm not a big fan of a smack on the butt, but that "na na na na boo boo" dance is making me rethink my position.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by helpmeturnitoff
    They should consider separate rooms for the girls - they're playing off each other at bedtime and using the two against two theory. Be mighty different if they had separate rooms and had to deal with both parents on their own.
    Good point. Maybe they will look at it as punishment, as they should, and stop with their games. Also, maybe mom and dad, shouldn't be sitting 10 feet outside the bedroom door just Waiting for the girls to come out.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Just once I'd like to see one of these shows fail.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by maude~flanders
    Wouldn't it be fun to watch SuperNanny get out a superpaddle and just start paddling little bratty bottoms?
    So, instead of a naughty chair you get the naughty paddle? I love it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Ok..."butt pie"?!? If one of my kids called me that, there would be some consequences all right....

What is it with parents these days that they are so terrified at the thought of having their kids dislike them that they are willing to be bullied by them?

Welcome to the FORT mizknowitall!

I'm making a mental note to never refer to you as "Butt Pie".

Thankee.

I think I used to be a member...but so long ago that all info on username, etc has been lost. Oh well, begin again, finnegan...

Heh...no one calls me a buttpie and lives. (Just kidding.)

I just love watching parents get bullied by their own kids.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar
    Obviously many people do not like watching children behaving badly.
    These kids drive me nuts. THANK YOU LORD FOR BLESSING ME WITH A CHILD WHO IS RESPECTFUL. My son would not ever get away with this behaviour. But this show particularly hit home for me. Being a former step mom, my step daughter got away with everything and my son got away with nothing. He noticed at 5 yo that he was treated differently. My heart went out to Jared. He seemed to be quite well behaved, but was made the scapegoat. He seemed to be a sweet, loving and respectful child, who just wanted to be heard.

Jo Frost is sooo cute. I love her accent, even when she says asseptable. You go SuperNanny!!!

+ Reply to Thread