+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: SuperNanny

What happened???? I couldn't see the show through all that cleavage......someone put a bra on her so she doesn't hurt anyone with those things. Oh and I too thought the cheetos up the nose was priceless!

Raggedy-cap

I totally missed the cheetos bit. But speaking of control, it wasn't about the mom so much as the kid feeling like he had no control and could only find some by acting out with the food. I learned that from Nanny 911 (remember the pee-pee dance episode?), which although it is another FOX rip-off-and-get-on-the-air-faster production, I prefer to this show. The nannies seem better, at least the one with psychological insights.

So along with the huge house (which obviously gets professionally cleaned), Mr. Raggedy-cap's attire made me wonder what his line of work could possibly be. He needs to work on his grammar too -- he's not anyone I'd want looking at homework! Why did they have to breathe down the kid's neck anyway? Personally I always got straight As and never once remember having my homework "supervised." It was a case of nagging -- they could have learned from Nanny 911 (same episode).

As for the wife dressing like a bimbo, well, the boobs are probably as fake as the tan, hair, and tooth color, and when they pay that much for something I guess people like to show it off. I can only imagine the kind of women those boys will be attracted to in later life (behaviorally as well as looks).

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Harvest
    As for the wife dressing like a bimbo, well, the boobs are probably as fake as the tan, hair, and tooth color, and when they pay that much for something I guess people like to show it off. I can only imagine the kind of women those boys will be attracted to in later life (behaviorally as well as looks).
    I'm surprised she had tan lines... she hardly wears any clothes on a normal day so why tan lines?

FORT Newbie
    I missed this show. Do you happen to have that schedule. I'm curious to see if any of it makes sense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins

Well, which is it going to be, folks? I took a hard look at that list and Nanny had things down to a 15 minute schedule. .

Yo, where's everybody?

I'm here. They are showing the girls to be little devils in the opening part aren't they. Will they be angels by the end........... Let's watch ..

Isn't this like last week with the 'work at home' mom having problems dealing with the kids while basically At Work.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Yo, where's everybody?
    Probably still in the Bachelorette thread.

This phone is going to drive me nuts because it sounds like the ring on my phone. :phhht

Very simple solution lady...you can't work from home and take care of these kids at the same time.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar
    It's impossible to be a stay at home mommy and have a full time job without raising Satan's minions!

Mom and the twin girls appear to all have bags under their eyes.

+ Reply to Thread