+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Finale (4/5) Show Discussion **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey
    Im sorry but I thought michelleyne was horrible! Her personality was the most annoying of all the contestants combined. She is very cute but I just found her whole cinderella image really predictable. I thought she was the worst actress. I dont know what these judges base their decisions on because her final screen taste looked the most fake. I dont think she was holding back tears at all. I thought she was trying to force tears and then they wouldnt come. Compare her scene to the real actress(hillary) and there is no comparison.

They were casting for one tree hill so I think that weighed heavily on their decision. I dont think any of these girls are great actresses but honestly I found katie to be the best despite her accent. Mercedes was okay but very over-rated.

does anyone know if this show is returning for another season.... b/c i thought it was really good, but i don't think it did too good on ratings. although, they shouldn't have put it on in the summer if they wanted ratings to soar.

Quote Originally Posted by boskeroo
    That's good news about possible renewal. I thought this show had good potential to be really interesting reality tv with the way it crossed elements of American Idol with the Bachelor and America's Next Top Model.

If they do it again...

1) don't cut som many candidates so fast....it does take some time to get interested in them.

2) show full clips so the audience can make a judgment before the judges do

3) the in house stuff didn't work that well....I might keep the focus on the "training", the clips, and the judging.

4) I don't know about the rights issues, but giving them better scenes to work with would have helped.

Still, I wouldn't be shocked if the producers meet with WB and get told "Don't Call us...." Somehow this show generated absolutely no buzz...
    i agree!

It's Cancelled

According to the futon critic website its cancelled. Sorry I am new and can't post link but look up the futon critic on a search engine, once there then click cancelled shows and find it on the list.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234