+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We lonely few

FORT Fanatic

We lonely few

I feel like I'm one of a couple dozen people in America watching this show. I got through Jen's Bachelorette season only because of the lively, snarky bunch posting on that thread.

Where are you guys now? The Starlet SCREAMS for snarks.

FORT Fanatic
    It's not a great show, but it's not as bad as Jen's Bachelorette, for pete's sake.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by onewally
    It's not a great show, but it's not as bad as Jen's Bachelorette, for pete's sake.
    I think this show is well done. I'm watching. (Well, I haven't watched last night's episode yet, but it's recorded and waiting for me.)

I couldn't believe there was no discussion about last night's show -- even Wickedly Perfect (a "perfectly" awful show) had discussion going.

I've been watching it on and off. I think a few reasons are: show times changed the first week, it's not on a popular channel and there is a ton of good reality tv on the big three networks. But I agree, it is a good show to snark on and the recaps are great as well.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I'm watching, but haven't watched last night's episode yet. It comes on opposite TAR and House (both take priority), but I am interested in this one. It's not too bad.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Now it's on tonight! How do they expect to get an audience if they can't decide when to put the show on. I like the show, and if it settles into a spot and can set my tape for it, I'll be a good audience member, I promise. But I can't do that if they don't get their act together. I didn't know it was on tonight until I left the house this morning and heard a quick little snippet on the radio. I don't even think the commercial was about the Starlet, I think that something was on after it that they were advertising. Maybe it's just that I don't watch WB much, if at all. Sometimes I watch at 11 (Friends' reruns) but they need to hype it up a little more.
    Could does not mean should

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I think tonight's show is the same show that aired on Tuesday night.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by realityluver
    I think tonight's show is the same show that aired on Tuesday night.
    Oh good, because, true to form, I didn't know it was on until I missed it.
    Could does not mean should

FORT Fan

looking forward

to the fight scene.

but one thing that's troubled me all along, is that you don't really see a full take of the starlet to be's screen test so you can judge for yourself. Mostly you get highlights and then you hear the judge's reactions.

Premium Member
    I'm watching too, I like this show. I'm glad this is on now, after that awful Bachelorette season I needed something different.

boskeroo: I agree it's hard to judge from what little we see, and they don't show as much for some girls as they do for others. They pack a lot into an hour show so there has to be a lot of editing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast