+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Premiere Recap: The Crying Game

Doing a lap before I commit to a location
    Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    Before they leave the studio, Host Katie explains that their first screen test will be that afternoon, and it will be an emotional scene from Smallville. The actor reading with them will be Adam LeVornga from Seventh Heaven. They will be judged on their ability to get in touch with their emotions, and the two girls who give the weakest performances will be sent home. She gives them their scripts and sends them on their way to rehearse.

OTS: I don't know how you resisted snarking on how the scene was from Smallville, but rather than get an actor from that series, they get someone from another series. I wouldn't have been able to! Great recap, I'm really looking forward to this series with you at the helm!
    Could does not mean should

Quote Originally Posted by oneTVslave
    I noticed that the ages they showed on the show were different than the website. I went with the ages that were flashed on the screen along with their name. I'd like to think that they got it right during editing and were careless on the website. Either way, it is lame that they aren't consistent. I am more likely to believe that Courtney is 20 and not 24, because she is a real spaz.
    This kind of discrepancy happens all the time. You get the feeling the websites are just thrown up there willy nilly by web folks who don't watch TV. I'll never forget the Project Runway site - a show about fashion - put up by someone who misspelled several of the world's most famous designers.

OTS, I'm so excited your recapping this. My VCR inexplicably only caught the first 40 minutes. I'm hooked!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12