+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anybody recording?

Anybody recording?

Just as the title says, is anybody recording this and if not does anybody know when they will repeat the first two episodes, other than on Thursday night? Does anybody know if they will repeat Sunday afternoon?

Gotta get a TiVo!

It's made for shows like this.

What happened to the show last night? Are they skipping a week, or is it gone? I never even saw it listed.
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

The show was on last night at 9:00, its "regular" :rolleyes time slot. I imagine there will be a rerun on Thursday.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Good gravy...keep us posted, OTS!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fanatic
    Recorded? I dont think anyone is watching it, let alone recording. I'm kind of enjoying it, wish the board was more active. Come on folks, it's at least as entertaining as watching people eat gross stuff.

I'd be more active on this board if I wasn't so spun around by the schedule. I got messed up last night because of the time zone thing. Although I want to see what happens, I just might have to give up if I keep missing it.

FORT Fanatic
    Corprip, too bad you missed it. I cant do a recap, but I can tell you a little about it. They did commercials on the beach for ...something, you'd think I'd remember, as many times as I sat thru the mock commercials...some kind of fruity hair stuff for the beach. The only one who did well with this was Katie, and with a little refinement, a little coaching, the girl is READY for commercials.

Mercedes completely fell apart for the commercial. She has body issues, and there was much to do about that (she's not fat, but out of shape and a bit flabby). Faye and Viveca and the guy just ripped into her about it, and said she had to hit the gym everyday. She was pretty destroyed over it.

Michelynne blew the commercial. She isnt looking so good anymore.

Cecile blew it as well. Faye tells her she'll never work in this country with that accent.

Donna's commercial wasnt THAT bad. She at least approached it with confidence, and clearly she thought she aced it, that she was gonna blow them away with her performance. Alas....they didnt like it. Though my opinion is, they'd already decided she was the next to go and that was that. She left with grace, said she was going to show up at auditions and someday she would be a STAR. Exclamation point.

Oh yeah, Lauren won the nite at a premiere, as the date of some young manlet on tv that no one ever heard of. (I dont know what else to call them, the young guys they have 'acting' with our starlet wannabe's.) Lauren looked fabulous, in a white dress cut to the waist. That part was distracting, you kept waiting for the thing to gap wide open.

This show is clearly headed for the graveyard...too bad. I like the concept.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by corprip
    I'd be more active on this board if I wasn't so spun around by the schedule....
    No kidding. I told my husband it was on last night, and he showed me that it wasn't listed in that day's newspaper listings or in TV Guide. It was in the online TV Guide listings.

Thanks for the update onewally.

I can't believe Faye said that to Cecile. Sounds like they've written her off too. Do you think the comment was fair and insightful, or just mean and prejudiced?

Also, I'm hoping Michellyne pulls it through. Mercedes has been a favorite of mine, but Michellyne's story makes me want her to win it. For God's sake, her family's house is on the line. It's not like you really need to be talented to be on OTH, why not just give the girl a shot? A little proactiv might help clear up the skin.

Well, I'm definitely setting the VCR to tape for Thursday. I'm staying 'til it's gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast