+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Donna

Donna

Donna

The 21-year-old full-time model has been featured in magazines, music videos and fashion shows. She grew up in New York City and calls herself a quadruple threat because she can model, act, sing and dance. She respects the work of Halle Berry, Bette Davis and Katherine Hepburn and believes that she is a natural and is destined to become a great actress.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 12:22 PM.

Sounds a bit full of herself.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

FORT Fogey
    She does sound a little cocky. She's very pretty though. Hopefully Vivica can knock her down to size.

She's gorgeous. She says she's been around but she doesn't look familiar at all.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

A great great voice, but man she's full of herself. Cecile has a great voice too, but there isn't a ten minute lecture attached.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Not the worst of the girls, but has to prove herself. I didn't find her scene that involving and had a hard time hearing some of the words.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I'd say soaps would be the thing to aim for, for her. She really should take acting lessons though and respect the field she wants to be part of. Then again, others haven't and have worked. I agree with Middleton that she should do it now though.

I mean if she did hit it big then hit a ceiling because she can't act - that would be more embarrassing, right? She likely won't take his advice not to audition, but if she just takes classes starting oh NOW, she could still be OK. She probably wouldn't get roles anyway... Although if she stinks up a lot of offices with bad auditions, she may spoil her chances, maybe that's his concern.

She's a bit over the top with her "I know I will be famous" schtick but, you need that much hubris to make it, long as people can work with her and she delivers something they can use, she'll still get hired. She doesn't seem to turn people off who are around her the way some of the others do.

I think she needs to get a new hairstyle though - why pay all that money for hair just to be stringy?

She kinda looks like Alex from o.c .She's not bad though I like her

I thought her exit was classy. She was willing to take acting lessons, and she seemed like a good sport. She probably knew Karen and Mercedes were the frontrunners and that she was too green for the industry.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Premium Member
    I agree, she left very gracefully. She was very beautiful in the commercial but there was something about her voice that didn't fit with the package.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast