+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Andie

Andie

Andie

The 19-year-old actress and comedienne from Havilah, California, performs stand-up comedy at various clubs and most admires Gilda Radner, Ellen Burstyn and Sandra Bullock. Andie grew up on a 20-acre farm without electricity. As a youngster, she competed in softball and competitive rodeo. Her pet peeves include high maintenance, prissy, fake and egomaniacal women.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Her pet peeves include high maintenance, prissy, fake and egomaniacal women.
    She may be in a lot of trouble on this show. :rolleyes
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Honestly... isn't Andie a bit... homely?

Not that you can't be a big--no even a huge star--and be such, but how the heck does that work in this kind of show?

Maybe it's just that headshot on the WB site.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Her pet peeves include high maintenance, prissy, fake and egomaniacal women.

Just really did not like her. Nothing about her at all.

I got the feeling that she IS a prissy high maintenance woman inside, but feels she can't let that out due to not being able to pull off the Diva thing - her looks are just too plain.

It didn't stop her from trying to psych out her competition, however. Lacked class and well, good sportsmanship. She wasn't even an interesting beeyatch, though. She just struck me as hypocritical.

"We don't need looks for acting" - who's "we"? OH and she was no Kathy Bates.

This one just had nothing to offer, IMO. Her whole 'anti pretty girl' axe to grind was tired and fake.

I got the feeling if she WERE pretty, she'd have been totally unbearable rubbing it in the other one's faces. I thought she came across as bitter and phony... Her remark in her bio just underscores what she did on the show.

I've known women just like her - can you tell? :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread