+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vivica A. Fox, Panelist

Yeah, her date with 50 got more press than any recent roles. She gives okay advice; I suppose she's the Randy of this show-- okay advice, but not as off-putting as Faye.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I dunno. At least Randy was reasonably good at the job he once did.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by 8106
    I donít think that Vivica Fox has any business judging peopleís acting skills.
    You know, she doesn't like being called Vivica Fox, she is Vivica "A." Fox. Foxy, all right. But I think Faye Dunaway will steal the "simon-light" with her incredibly stupid phrase "don't call us, we'll call you." Yeah, right!

FORT Regular
    Snark all you want - she is still just plain old HOT. She was fabulous in Kill Bill.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=AIer_admirer]Yeah, her date with 50 got more press than any recent roles. She gives okay advice; I suppose she's the Randy of this show-- okay advice, but not as off-putting as Faye.[/QUOT]
    I heard she's now dating a T.V. sport presenter Greg Anthony from ESPN - not half as exciting as 50 so guess there'll be no press on this one.

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    After watching the show, I think she's refreshing and funny with some of her comments.

She seems OK. I thought she looked prettier when she was more 'voluptuous' though... But maybe I'm grudging cos I read that gossip about her and somebody's husband. Not fair of me.

I always liked her before that, though. Liked her in "Soul Food" the most. Wish she'd get better roles more often.

I hid my eyes too often in "Kill Bill" (watched on cable) to be a judge on that one.

They sort of need to gel the personalities of the 'characters' (as I'm sure they're meant to play some sort) of the panel. Faye is always right-on and I have always agreed with her - Joseph Middleton seems to want to snark but stops himself (can't blame him - they're mostly too young & green & sweet or so it seems). Vivica seems the most likely for the "Paula Abdul" role of "no really - you're all wonderful!".

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

FORT Newbie
    I think Vivica Fox is a good actress. She was excellent in "Set It Off".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12