+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joseph Middleton, Panelist

Joseph Middleton, Panelist

Panelist: Joseph Middleton - Casting Director

Acclaimed casting director Joseph Middleton is the ultimate star-magnet. Since making his mark in this business with his exquisite casting in the film Go, featuring Katie Holmes and Sarah Polley, followed by his move to cast Kirsten Dunst in Bring It On, Middleton's Blackberry has not stopped bleeping. Consequently, of late, Middleton has been responsible for casting the majority of Hollywood's most popular films, including everything from Legally Blonde to In Good Company and the upcoming Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Memorable casting sessions for Middleton include the time an actress passionately kissed him in an audition (she got the part) and another time an actor decided to toss Middleton across the room during an audition (he did not get the part). Middleton is the president of his own company, Middleton Casting, and he resides in Los Angeles, California.
    Last edited by fluff; 04-01-2005 at 01:28 PM.

See the key is to kiss him and not toss him around? Very complicated criteria there.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    See the key is to kiss him and not toss him around? Very complicated criteria there.
    I would think the ability to both kiss someone and toss them around would make the person starlet diva material.
    "Nothing intoxicates some people like a sip of authority."

I like the way his head whirled around at Vivica's dis of Mercedes (which I personally disagreed with but that's beside the point). He just LOVED her saying "Hear that? That's the gym calling."

Could almost see the thought balloon over his head reading: "Oh, SNAP!"

+ Reply to Thread