+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Starlet

The Starlet

Set in the glitter of Tinsel Town, The Starlet, has one purpose - to discover the next young actress with the potential to become a major star. Watch as 10 beautiful aspiring actresses live in the same house and compete against each other for the chance to become 2005's next big thing. In order to be named the quintessential Hollywood "It" girl, one of the contestants must prove she's got more talent, more star quality and more attitude than all the rest by surviving an intense Hollywood boot camp, complete with harrowing acting classes, agonizing live performances and brutally honest critiques by a panel of renowned show business insiders. The prize is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity: a career-launching role on The WB's hit drama One Tree Hill, a one-year management contract with 3 Arts Entertainment and an overall talent deal with The WB.

And the winner is...

The Starlet is from Next Entertainment Studios in association with Telepictures Productions with executive producers Mike Fleiss (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette), Jamie Kennedy (The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, Malibu's Most Wanted) and co-executive producers Ellen Rapoport (co-author of the book Wannabes), Josh Etting (The Jamie Kennedy Experiment) and Scott Einziger (Amazing Race 2 & 3, The Howard Stern Show).

Go to the official site to the see the judges and cast: http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericSh...214898,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    The Starlet is from Next Entertainment Studios in association with Telepictures Productions with executive producers Mike Fleiss (The Bachelor, The Bachelorette), Jamie Kennedy (The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, Malibu's Most Wanted)
    Go to the official site to the see the judges and cast: http://www.thewb.com/Shows/GenericSh...214898,00.html

I'll pass.

I'll watch at least the first episode. It's an addiction for me.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Next Action Star Part 2? Seems like the same thing to me except its all women.

I usually eat this kind of show up. I have to admit, though, knowing it's Fleiss gives me pause. I can't stand the way the Bachelor/ette series is edited.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Newbie

What a great concept

As an actress, I would love a chance to work with Faye and Vivica. I wish I had known about the casting on this. I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Maybe next time you will see me on the screen!

I saw the trailer and it caught my eye. Too bad they are screwing themselves by premiering it on Tuesday.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Actually, speedy, the premiere is tonight (Sunday). There is a one-time Tuesday episode this week, and then the show's regular time slot is Sunday nights at 8:00 pm eastern. Is that confusing enough for you?
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Ah! Fantastic. Thanks, OTS!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

So what's up with the Tuesday episode? Is it to thin the girls out quicker, or is it a replay?
    "I've got soul, but I'm not a soldier." The Killers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast