+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Cleveland Cavaliers Win The NBA Finals

Cleveland Cavaliers Win The NBA Finals

I never watch sports, but I watched game 7 of the NBA Finals...well, almost. I say "almost" because I shut the TV off with just over a minute left in the game. Crazy, right? The score was tied 81 - 81 and I shut the TV off --- !!!! I'm superstitious and since this was such a nail biter, I just couldn't stand to see my CAVs lose with less than a minute to go.

Imagine my surprise when I woke up this morning to find out they won. I can't believe it. I just can't believe it.

2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

FORT Fogey

Re: Cleveland Cavaliers Win The NBA Finals

Amazing! I loved watching how genuinely moved LeBron's was - it transcended just a championship and even got him to ugly cry! I also loved seeing glimpses of his being a normal guy - looking for his wife, hugging his sons and the on asking where the baby was, and my favorite right after the trophy ceremony when he was calling over to his boys to stay with grandma.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

CONGRATS to my CLEVELAND CAVALIERS !!!!!! LeBron and team played a game well deserving of this title!! LOVE you, CAVS!!
    Punkin, Miss Scarlet and JosephD like this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

As a former Akronite I was cheering them on even though I didn't watch the game. I was happy to read of their win last night

I love Lebron and when he was down on the floor crying and got up first thing he asked for was his wife! his kids are adorable too!
    Miss Scarlet and AcookerTV like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yes! It was really touching when LeBron got down on his knees, face down, and cried. He was so filled with emotion. As he stated, he played with his whole heart and soul.
    Miss Scarlet and JosephD like this.
    "Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn." ~ Harriet Beecher Stowe

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Yes! It was really touching when LeBron got down on his knees, face down, and cried. He was so filled with emotion. As he stated, he played with his whole heart and soul.
    Yep....and now they even get free food for the rest of their life from Red's Bar & Lounge.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

The parade televised in Cleveland today was great! LeBron had something really nice to say about each and every one of his teammates. Very nice, class-act man!
    AcookerTV and JosephD like this.

I USED TO LIVE IN CLEVELAND!!!!

Well it was North Roylaton but we still rooted for everything CLEVELAND.

And we lived in Sylvania.

YEAH YEAH YEAH FOR THE CAVS!!!

justCoz and JosephD like this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast