+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Deflate Gate

Re: Deflate Gate

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Is it over yet?

Yes, finally. Brady decided to drop the appeal and will take the 4 game suspension.

It won't be over for those of us who know Brady was railroaded. I used to think your reputation was all you had. I eventually learned you can't control what others think or what crap they throw your direction, out of spite or ignorance, so you really only have what you know to be true about yourself. Brady is the real deal, both professionally and in his personal life. Unfortunately that isn't always true of sports players who become roll models for the young'uns. Some are real jerks and set really bad examples in their personal life. Brady has been exemplary and has given back a great deal to the community.

Brady will probably make the Hall of Fame, but with an undeserved asterisk. Goodell destroyed Brady's legacy over...nothing. 11 balls proven not to have been deflated. That's not ok.

That asterik was deserved with spygate he needs two now ** caught cheating the game twice spygate and deflate gate** I am sure they are already working on their next scam!
    Uncle David likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    That asterik was deserved with spygate he needs two now ** caught cheating the game twice spygate and deflate gate** I am sure they are already working on their next scam!
    If spygate is on anyone, that's Belichek, not Brady. Since the balls were not deflated that's on Goodell.

So say you however the Patriots and Brady have a clear record of commitment to cheating so as stated earlier it won't be long before the other shoe falls I mean 2 cheating scandals and a murderer hmmmm. I know patriots fans wear blinders I get it. I also understand fans just want wins and some don't care how they are obtained just win baby! I just wonder will a character hit finally get them to right the ship? The paragraph is always going to be with them As will the asterisk I wonder was it worth it?
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

MsDiva, so in other words, you're just fine with someone being unjustly charged because he's a member of a group you don't like. That's what it comes down to. I'm not a blind Patriot's fan. I was very discouraged about the initial media reports about DeflateGate. But Goodell's own evidence proves it never happened, and I'm not the one saying that. I've shown you the proof but it's too hard to accept it. I get it. OK, I won't be back here because the truth doesn't matter.
    redsox girl likes this.

Brady got the decision he earned by being evasive and refusing to cooperate with what was asked of him. Brady is so entitled he felt his good looks and privileged air would be enough to make this go away. Simply put co operate and this goes away quickly. Two men took the fall for this and he still has his job and if the only thing he lost was his reputation then that's on him. In a word NO I don't feel sorry for him! Reputation lost for a title of super bowl champion which seems to be the only thing that mattered to him. Certainly not those two workers in the locker room that lost their jobs !
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread