+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Baseball 2015 - PreSeason, Regular Season and Post Season

Baseball 2015 - PreSeason, Regular Season and Post Season

Spring Training is underway. Time to start the 2015 thread.
    PunkinToo likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Baseball 2015 - PreSeason, Regular Season and Post Season

San Diego, The Chisox, Miami, & Cleveland really did some good stuff to improve over the Winter. And The Nats should...on paper...kill it. Atlanta went the other way.
    kev89 likes this.

Go Giants!
    You can't have everything....where would you put it?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    San Diego, The Chisox, Miami, & Cleveland really did some good stuff to improve over the Winter. And The Nats should...on paper...kill it. Atlanta went the other way.
    Yes. And the Phillies will be staying in the basement, I'm afraid. Yesterday they lost an exhibition game (6-2) to the University of Tampa, a D-II school. Impressive.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Go Giants!
    The Giants did themselves no favors over the off season. They lost Kung Fu Panda & Michael Morse & weren't able to sign any of the bigger free agents they went after. While San Diego kicked some major butt.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Yes. And the Phillies will be staying in the basement, I'm afraid. Yesterday they lost an exhibition game (6-2) to the University of Tampa, a D-II school. Impressive.
    I don't know what Ruben Amaro's problem is with trading Cole Hamels. The guys market value is sky high at the moment. Why not get a bunch of return for him? What happens if the Phillies keep him & he gets hurt?

I don't know what Ruben Amaro's problem is with trading Cole Hamels. The guys market value is sky high at the moment. Why not get a bunch of return for him? What happens if the Phillies keep him & he gets hurt?
    I agree. Ruben has shown himself to be a not very wise decision maker (to put it nicely). I have no idea what he is thinking. And please can we find a manager who appears to have some passion and can relate to his players? Sandberg has about as much personality as a mop. It's going to be a long season.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    I agree. Ruben has shown himself to be a not very wise decision maker (to put it nicely). I have no idea what he is thinking. And please can we find a manager who appears to have some passion and can relate to his players? Sandberg has about as much personality as a mop. It's going to be a long season.
    Late last Winter, he even made the comment that the Phillies would be better off without Ryan Howard, then had to apologize to Ryan. Amaro has made some really dumb mistakes if you ask me. Howard had 4 hits yesterday so perhaps he is going to be back to the old Ryan Howard.

I'm going to name my new mop Sandberg. Thanks for the suggestion.

Late last Winter, he even made the comment that the Phillies would be better off without Ryan Howard, then had to apologize to Ryan. Amaro has made some really dumb mistakes if you ask me. Howard had 4 hits yesterday so perhaps he is going to be back to the old Ryan Howard.

I'm going to name my new mop Sandberg. Thanks for the suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Go Giants!
    Tough break for your Giants & Hunter Pence...pun intended....
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast