+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree167Likes

Thread: Baseball 2015 - PreSeason, Regular Season and Post Season

Re: Baseball 2015 - PreSeason, Regular Season and Post Season

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    4 solo home runs and a grand slam. RedSox won 8-0 on the road. It's enough to forgive whoever creates the schedules for making us play opening day against the other league.
    It was The Phillies. That's not the "other" league, that's the minor leagues.
    Brooks and kev89 like this.

5 shutouts on opening day & The A's pitcher took a no hitter into the 9th inning, that's crazy for day 1.
    Punkin likes this.

Just 1 shut out yesterday, The Angels 2 - 0 over Seattle. The Angels are back on track for the World Series.

I guess I'll just talk amongst myself...where the hell is everybody? Anyway, something else happened of note yesterday...

For those fans f the Colorado Rockies (both of you) Rockies hitters have 12 doubles in the first two games of the season, tying a major league record that was set in 1912. Six on Opening Day, six last night
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    It was The Phillies. That's not the "other" league, that's the minor leagues.
    Hey now! That's my minor league team you are mocking!! Unfortunately, I have to agree with you!! It's going to be a very long season in the City of Brotherly Love, I'm afraid.
    "Everything you do matters. Every moment, every decision you make it affects the people around you it changes the world in a million imperceptible ways. No matter what your reality, you can make it better." -- Richard Castle

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Hey now! That's my minor league team you are mocking!! Unfortunately, I have to agree with you!! It's going to be a very long season in the City of Brotherly Love, I'm afraid.
    The fightens won last night, so they won't go 0 - 162.

Now where has all the offense gone. The pitchers must be miles ahead of the hitters so far this season. There were 6 more shutouts last night which brings us to 12 for the first 3 days of the season. That's cray cray!

Anybody see that home run Albert Pujols hit in Seattle last night? If it wasn't for the seats in the top deck stopping the thing it would still be orbiting.

Perhaps someone will join me at some point....did you know that Adrian Gonzalez of the Dodgers now has as many hits all by himself as the entire team from Minnesota. Ot's goong to be a long season up there for Paul Molitor & the folks.

Oh, I am paying attention, but since it's an odd year the Giants are sitting this season out until next year, so I don't have much to say.
    Lynda

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    Oh, I am paying attention, but since it's an odd year the Giants are sitting this season out until next year, so I don't have much to say.
    Well that was a pretty incredible game yesterday. A 1 - 0 win in 12 innings against San Diego & the only shutout of the day...we are now at 13 for the year. But, the pitching continues to dominate across the majors, the Indians lost a no hitter with 1 out in the 9th.
    Punkin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I guess I'll just talk amongst myself
    That's the first sign. If you start answering back, let us know, LOL.

The RedSox beat up that Philly little league team in 2 out of 3 games and we're ahead of the Yankees in the standings, so I'm happy for now. I wish more of the weekend games were early afternoon so I could enjoy them while gardening or walking the kitties.

+ Reply to Thread