+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Pro Football 2014-2015

Re: Pro Football 2014-2015

I'm taking the Seahawks because they have the awesomest looking jersey.
    Cootie and MReid like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

Same here Seahawks all the way baby these guys are no joke! Anytime a team can come back and win after throwing 4 interceptions! That was pretty impressive to me. People have under estimated these guys too much they defeated Peyton Manning last season and now this season they are gonna defeat Tom Brady just you wait and see.
    Cootie, Photobabe and JosephD like this.

Yeah.... I was gonna say all that, but what's REALLY important is the lime green on their jersey.
    NCLurker, Cootie and MReid like this.
    2016 Yearbook Title: Only FORT Member Known To Have Gotten An Air Traffic Controller Back On Track.

And the jersey colors are awesome too blue and lime green are my favorite colors
    Cootie and JosephD like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01 View Post
    watching for the commercials. Hate both teams
    Same here! Particularly rooting against the Pats. Brady is an outright liar. No way a QB can play two quarters of football with 11 of 12 balls under-inflated and not know it. They got away with spy-gate, I hope they don't get away with this one too. (although we all know they will)
    Coco46 and Photobabe like this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I am just watching for Russell Wilson. I love hot looking Humble QB's with subtle swagger!
    NCLurker and JosephD like this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Same here! Particularly rooting against the Pats. Brady is an outright liar. No way a QB can play two quarters of football with 11 of 12 balls under-inflated and not know it. They got away with spy-gate, I hope they don't get away with this one too. (although we all know they will)
    what got me with Brady is in one breathe he loves the feel of the under inflated football. then he says he can't tell the difference. Not to mention he was looking kind of shifty at the press conference lol
    Coco46 and Baby's Breath like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    what got me with Brady is in one breathe he loves the feel of the under inflated football. then he says he can't tell the difference. Not to mention he was looking kind of shifty at the press conference lol
    I have never been a Brady fan so he always looks a little "shifty" to me! There was something not right about the whole thing. No matter how you slice it, when the rules say the balls have to be with in a certain range and 11 out of 12 aren't, something's not right, someone did something and it is cheating. I am sure that all teams look to gain an edge, and I'm even sure that there are others who may step out side the lines, but it just seems that it must be a part of the Patriot Team culture. Sad thing is, this team is good enough to win the majority of their games without this kind of crap but they still do it.

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker View Post
    I have never been a Brady fan so he always looks a little "shifty" to me! There was something not right about the whole thing. No matter how you slice it, when the rules say the balls have to be with in a certain range and 11 out of 12 aren't, something's not right, someone did something and it is cheating. I am sure that all teams look to gain an edge, and I'm even sure that there are others who may step out side the lines, but it just seems that it must be a part of the Patriot Team culture. Sad thing is, this team is good enough to win the majority of their games without this kind of crap but they still do it.
    I agree there was something off in his press conference. I think with Brady because he is the NFL's pet pony he has an entitled air about him that is off putting at least to me. Bellicheck kind of brushed the whole thing off said he had nothing to do with the balls. Yet he mentioned they did things with the balls in practice wet them etc for game conditions. So that mean he has touched the footballs. Brady and Coach B said alot of nothing and just made the whole thing even more shady then it all ready looks.
    prhoshay, NCLurker and MReid like this.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    I love my Ravens but them Seattle Seahawks made me a believer! That was a great game! I feel so bad for Aaron Rogers you could tell he was devastated, Green Bay was killing Seattle but the Seahawks made an incredible comeback to force the game into overtime and win 28 to 22 going back to the Superbowl! Great game!

More like my Packers quit playing the last 4 minutes of the game, not to mention several stupid mistakes.

I don't like the Seahawks or Patriots but I guess I will go with Brady. Too bad it couldn't end in a tie.
    redsox girl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread