+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Pro Football 2014-2015

Re: Pro Football 2014-2015

My ravens are gone but its time i move on. It's down to the final 4. Green bay vs Seattle that will be a Gooood game Id like to see green bay win but it's gonna be tough Seattle is no joke. I really don't think the Colts will beat new england but if they do I'll be very happy.
    Ellen and sueb1961 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Oh no momrek06 your a Patriots fan. I'm so depressed my ravens tried so hard but Tom Brady is unstoppable
    Oh MReid, I did not know you were a Ravens fan!

Yes, I lived in Boston all my life before moving to CALI in 2008!

The Pats will always be my boys in good times and bad!

It was a FABULOUS game!
    MReid likes this.
    KAREN

A Random Foot Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Tick Tick Bomb Champion, Doyu Gems Champion, Endless Flight Champion, Kitty Throw Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion, Big Truck Adventure Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

I grew up in Texas and have been a die hard Cowboys fan since the 70s. But let me say, they didn't play well enough (especially on defense) to win the game, bottom line. They needed to stop Rodgers and that rookie receiver (sorry, forgot his name but he's good). They needed to stop Green Bay on third downs. They didn't and that's what cost them the game. What I am most upset about is that the NFL, with their technical rules of what a catch is, took way what could have been an amazing ending to that game. If Dez's catch was ruled a catch and Dallas scored a go-ahead touchdown, the end of that game would have been amazing. Either Aaron Rodgers would have lead his team on a game winning drive, cementing his already God-like status in NFL history, or Dallas would have done the unthinkable and beaten Green Bay in Lambeau Field. Instead, The Reversal will be what many people remember about that game. I'm all for ruling a catch a catch and an incompletion an incompletion, but when a catch is an incompletion because of some technical rule about number of steps and football actions and was the stretch enough of a stretch, then it takes something away from the game, IMO. Green Bay deserved that victory, but not like that.
    football_chick likes this.

Leftcoaster

Jack Del Rio, SAVIOR of the Raiders?

Why not?

It seems incredible watching how they lose games I assume they should've won.

Sometimes ONE person DOES make a tremendous difference, hopefully this is one of those instances.

I agree with Del Rio that the Raider's foundation is sound.

Good luck to him and them; one has to figure they're growing tired of being perennial losers for the first time in my admittedly suspect memory.
    Last edited by Leftcoaster; 01-17-2015 at 09:51 PM.

so it will be Seattle (again) against ???

I hope it is not NE (again) at least if it is the Colts it won't be the same old same old again....why even play a season

(die hard Chiefs fan)
    Punkin likes this.

I love my Ravens but them Seattle Seahawks made me a believer! That was a great game! I feel so bad for Aaron Rogers you could tell he was devastated, Green Bay was killing Seattle but the Seahawks made an incredible comeback to force the game into overtime and win 28 to 22 going back to the Superbowl! Great game!
    Cootie likes this.

Its ok momrek you are still the best! Now if you said you were a Pittsburg Steelers fan I would not be able to forgive you they are my least favorite team in the NFL
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MReid View Post
    Its ok momrek you are still the best! Now if you said you were a Pittsburg Steelers fan I would not be able to forgive you they are my least favorite team in the NFL
    Awwww, MReid, you are the bestest!!!

WOOT WOOT on my PATS! Boy they really brought it in Foxboro tonight!!!!
    KAREN

Holding my nose and rooting for the Patriots.

watching for the commercials. Hate both teams
    Ellen likes this.

+ Reply to Thread