Here is the article about the Busch race
Kenseth impresses, but Busch win goes to 'front-row' Joe Nemechek
By JIM UTTER
ThatsRacin.com Writer
DOVER, Del. - Nobody looked able to beat Matt Kenseth Saturday, and in the end, nobody did.

Instead, it was Kenseth himself who lost the opportunity to capitalize with a dominant car.

First, he missed a shift on a restart on Lap 154 while leading. That set off a chain-reaction accident and tore a hole in his rear bumper. Then, while trying to hold off Joe Nemechek for the lead, Kenseth spun in Turn 2 on Lap 179 of 200.

The result? Nemechek, who started from the pole, ended the race out front, holding off Scott Riggs by 0.413 seconds to claim the win in Saturday's MBNA Armed Forces Family 200 at Dover International Speedway.

It's his third NASCAR Busch Series win of the season and 15th of his career. It is also his first Busch win at Dover.

"I caught Matt and was trying to work Matt over for the lead and all of a sudden he broke loose and turned sideways and I was like - whoa! It was almost like Christmas right there," Nemechek said.

David Green finished third, Kenseth fourth and Brian Vickers completed the top five. Todd Bodine continues to lead the series points, with Riggs moving into second, 76 behind.

Kenseth, who started third, was scorching the field most of the race. He led 160 laps, but stayed in contention after missing the shift on the restart on Lap 154.

After that, Vickers briefly moved into the lead, but had to pit for right-front damage on his Chevrolet. Kenseth retook the lead and stayed out front until spinning on Lap 179.

"I had a great car. I just didn't do a very good job at getting it in Victory Lane," Kenseth said. "I just missed a shift on that restart - it's happened to me a couple times this weekend.

"I had the car a little too loose when Joe was closing in and I couldn't keep control of my car. It got loose and I spun out."

The race was slowed seven times by caution, for 36 laps. There were 10 lead changes among five drivers.