+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Donald Sterling remarks

Re: Donald Sterling remarks

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post
    Magic stays classy and throws in some humor.

"If I'm gonna set somebody up," Magic said ... "It won't be to buy the Clippers, that's for sure. It'll be to buy the Lakers!"

"I love Doc Rivers, Chris Paul and Blake ... but if I'm gonna try to steal a franchise, it ain't gonna be the Clippers."

Magic Johnson Wouldn't Steal The Clippers

Sterling should just stfu unless he is digging a hole to China or something. Maybe this is a good thing for his wife as she might want to have him declared incompetent. People who can't/won't shut up when it is in their best interest to do so may not be functioning with a full deck.
    MAY not be?

Methinks the handwriting is on the wall, far as THAT goes!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Did anyone watch V.S. On Dr. Phil today?

What a LIAR.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Absolutely not! I hate that in this country, we will take women who have affairs with married men and then come forward for a scandal ... in this case causing it by illegally recording him and profiting from that illegal act ... and make stars of them. There's not a lot I can do about it, but I can do my part by not watching and not participating in making these women stars ... and rich.
    Punkin and ClosetRTWatcher like this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Absolutely not! I hate that in this country, we will take women who have affairs with married men and then come forward for a scandal ... in this case causing it by illegally recording him and profiting from that illegal act ... and make stars of them. There's not a lot I can do about it, but I can do my part by not watching and not participating in making these women stars ... and rich.
    Oh she did not make herself a STAR at all.

Anyone that watched this realized that she was nothing more than an OPPORTUNIST.

OMG, she called the Dr. Phil show herself to 'clear her name' BUT he grilled her and she lied from the minute the interview started up until it ended.

Nope, she will be finding herself persona non grata every where she goes after her stint on Dr. Phil.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

She ensured that people are still talking about her and paying attention to her. It doesn't matter if you didn't like what she had to say -- she was getting your attention. And I can't say it for certain, but it's very likely that she was paid by Dr Phil to appear on the show. So she's still being rewarded for terrible behavior. I think we'd be better off if when mistresses came forward seeking fame and fortune, we all looked the other way and went on with our lives.

Dr. Phil can't decide if his show is Catfish, Hoarders, Intervention, Millionaire Matchmaker, Nancy Grace, Monster-in-Law, TMZ or an infomercial, so he's decided to become all of them. I used to respect him, but now I think he's an opportunistic money grabber.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Dr. Phil can't decide if his show is Catfish, Hoarders, Intervention, Millionaire Matchmaker, Nancy Grace, Monster-in-Law, TMZ or an infomercial, so he's decided to become all of them. I used to respect him, but now I think he's an opportunistic money grabber.
    Thank goodness we have an off switch then. My girlfriend hates Phil but I swear she sees more shows than I do. I like the hoarders show, because I see them get the help they need. I don't see all of his shows, just the ones that I know will interest me, but that's the same with all shows I guess.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    She ensured that people are still talking about her and paying attention to her. It doesn't matter if you didn't like what she had to say -- she was getting your attention. And I can't say it for certain, but it's very likely that she was paid by Dr Phil to appear on the show. So she's still being rewarded for terrible behavior. I think we'd be better off if when mistresses came forward seeking fame and fortune, we all looked the other way and went on with our lives.
    He doesn't pay them, they usually approach him btw, but he doesn't pay his guests
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He doesn't pay them, they usually approach him btw, but he doesn't pay his guests
    Frankly, slime though I have reason to believe he is, I can honestly say that I'VE never heard of/read about him paying a guest, either.

"In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    Yep.

Ya gotta at LEAST give Maury credit.

HIS show started out as a "real" talk show.

Then, when he figured out that THAT wasn't getting him anywhere in the long run, his show morphed into "The Official Who My Baby Daddy?/Lie Detector" show.

Trashy?

Yep.

BUT, at least Maury DOESN'T seem to be trying to blow sunshine in anybody's face about just WHAT it is that he's been pretty successfully peddling for SEVERAL years now, either (since he hopped off the "real" talk show train, that is).

Him, OR Jerry Springer.

And like it or not, I give, 'em BOTH props for the non-pretense.

Phil?

Not so much.

Had it been otherwise, I don't think he'd've given that ill-bred heifer the time of day.

JMHO.

+ Reply to Thread