+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Donald Sterling remarks

Re: Donald Sterling remarks

Maybe they keep interviewing him because he's so good at making himself look bad. That helps the agenda of trying to get rid of him (which I agree with but may not be that easy legally). What a pathetic old man. Magic's advice to him - Just Shut Up!!! (except he was much more gentlemanly about it, LOL)

FORT Fogey

He's only done one interview - with Anderson Cooper. Is that really considered "keep interviewing him"?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Does anyone know if there will be a reshowing of Anderson's interview with Magic?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    He's only done one interview - with Anderson Cooper. Is that really considered "keep interviewing him"?
    Perhaps it was just one interview but he's been making statements too. That may be what I'm remembering.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    Perhaps it was just one interview but he's been making statements too. That may be what I'm remembering.
    I thought they said on The View he wanted to say sorry, I didn't see that part. I did see something about him asking Anderson about a girl he may have liked. I haven't watched it all, I have no need, they were talking like he had done more than one interview, and he sounds to me like he has dementia
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

What this boils down to for me is that a person said something in private to someone else. This woman then shared this private exchange to try to get her 15 minutes of fame. Personally I find what she did to be just as bad. He said some things in the heat of the moment (not good or appropriate things mind you), and she did something cruel and calculated. None of these people are *good* people. You have a married man with a girlfriend, the wife knows about the girlfriend and doesn't care, the girlfriend knows about the wife and doesn't care, it's all a hot mess if you ask me.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Well he proved his ignorance in person on the Anderson Cooper show so he proves his private taping is truly what he is and thinks. So yes she may have been wrong to tape him but you can't bait someone into making racist remarks." Whats done in the dark always comes out in the light"
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    What this boils down to for me is that a person said something in private to someone else. This woman then shared this private exchange to try to get her 15 minutes of fame. Personally I find what she did to be just as bad. He said some things in the heat of the moment (not good or appropriate things mind you), and she did something cruel and calculated. None of these people are *good* people. You have a married man with a girlfriend, the wife knows about the girlfriend and doesn't care, the girlfriend knows about the wife and doesn't care, it's all a hot mess if you ask me.
    Its a hot mess, you have that right. All of the people in this play, they truly deserve one another. UGH
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I think it feels like more, as every news station is showing clips and commentary.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Magic stays classy and throws in some humor.

"If I'm gonna set somebody up," Magic said ... "It won't be to buy the Clippers, that's for sure. It'll be to buy the Lakers!"

"I love Doc Rivers, Chris Paul and Blake ... but if I'm gonna try to steal a franchise, it ain't gonna be the Clippers."

Magic Johnson Wouldn't Steal The Clippers

Sterling should just stfu unless he is digging a hole to China or something. Maybe this is a good thing for his wife as she might want to have him declared incompetent. People who can't/won't shut up when it is in their best interest to do so may not be functioning with a full deck.
    Punkin, ness and MsDiva2007 like this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread