+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: Donald Sterling remarks

Re: Donald Sterling remarks

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    Frankly, slime though I have reason to believe he is, I can honestly say that I'VE never heard of/read about him paying a guest, either.

He states that for the record, and, as I said they usually approach him. The thing I like about him, he knows when they are lying and he calls them on it. None of these stupid lie detector tests- she sure didnt need one
    ness likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fan

I saw the interview all I can say, if her lips are moving she's lying! I'm not done with the Sterling remarks, but so done with her!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He states that for the record, and, as I said they usually approach him. The thing I like about him, he knows when they are lying and he calls them on it. None of these stupid lie detector tests- she sure didnt need one
    Yeah, now I HAVE to give it up to him for that!

If he thinks someone's lying --- the VERY few shows I've seen of his, lately! --- he will ABSOLUTELY stop the whole shooting match right then and there and tear 'em a new one about that.

In front of God and everybody, and NOT tip-toeing or namby-pambying around about it, either.

And whether or not I WANT to, I HAVE to give him props for doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    I saw the interview all I can say, if her lips are moving she's lying! I'm not done with the Sterling remarks, but so done with her!
    overseas . . .

It just occurred to me that if that child is breathing at all, she's LYING.
    Last edited by ness; 05-28-2014 at 12:24 AM.
    overseas likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

+ Reply to Thread