+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mesachick
  • 3 Post By Punkin

Thread: NFL 2014 - 2015 schedule

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

NFL 2014 - 2015 schedule

Link will take you to the week by week schedule. Click on the logo at the very top to find the schedule for your favorite team: NFL 2014 Regular Season Week 1 Schedule - NFL.com

SEASON OPENER: Thursday, September 4th - Packers vs Seahawks (in Seattle)
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Re: NFL 2014 - 2015 schedule

I'm excited the Lions get a MNF game to open the season.

I am not excited the Lions play outdoors, in Chicago and Green Bay the last 2 weeks of the season

My Skins are playing out on the West Coast... so excited! 49ers have their new stadium up! So, I went to get tickets... and practically cried. They are WAY too expensive lol. Upwards of $300 a ticket. *sigh*
    Punkin likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Come on out, anyway, Mesachick! I can't afford it either, but we can get hot dogs and stand outside and admire the new stadium!

My grandson recently moved to Dallas for a job with IBM. My son is absolutely bereft without his best pal. But he phoned me Wednesday when the schedules came out and was deliriously happy that the Niners play in Dallas on Sept. 7th, my son's birthday. That will be a great time for my son and DIL to go to Dallas to see their favorite (and only) son, and wear their colors to the game. Yay!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

I am not interested in football in any way. I read this great article this morning No Hesitation For Networks Airing Sam Reaction

Producer Seth Markman, who oversees NFL draft coverage for ESPN, said that in the extensive preparation for Sam's possible draft, ''we never had one discussion about, `What if he's drafted, his partner's there and they kiss?' Honestly, it never came up.''
    ''In the truck, we were only saying, `Wow, this is great emotion here.' No one stepped up and said, `Oh, wow, do we really want to be showing this?''
    If the display of affection had been edited by ESPN, Markman said, it would have been inconsistent with more than three decades of draft-day coverage that includes a long string of players kissing their girlfriends.''We're there to document the moment, not make a political statement,'' he said.
    Three cheers for the NFL and ESPN. Way to go Michael Sam.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread