+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Baseball Post Season 2013

Re: Baseball Post Season 2013

RSG, I have enjoyed reading all your posts from tonight!

And I agree with you, it's been a great run from 2004 until now! I and my family are life long FANS!

I grew up in Needham and my Dad, who was born and brought up in NY prior to moving our whole to MA in 1960 became the most diehard RS fan ever!

He lives and breathes the Sox! He is now 87yo and I was sooooooo thrilled he lived to see them finally win a WS and now he has seen 3!!!!

I feel terrible your Pepiere did not get to see a WS! That is so sweet you will put a WS Championship flag on his gravestone.

Being in CA now I am probably going to miss seeing the RALLY because it's doubtful it will be televised here.
    redsox girl likes this.
    KAREN

It was a very moving tribute at the Boston Marathon finish line.
    redsox girl likes this.

I love baseball much more than I dislike any particular team(s) and/or players. I'm a life-long Yankees fan, but I appreciate the talent of all great players regardless of their uniform. I congratulate David Ortiz on his achievement and Mariano Rivera on his.
    redsox girl likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Is there a baseball thread? Either I'm spscing it or there isn't one. I ask because I want to discuss A-Rod and his mind set, the hall of fame inductees as well s how Mguires and Clemmons votes continue on their downward spiral.
    Punkin and Florimel like this.
    " I have a simple outlook-leave every person I meet with a smile on their face."-Donny

redsox girl, do you remember when Red Sox Nation was disappointed the Sox lost out on A-Rod to the Yankees in 2004?

As far as Clemens, I actually hoped his improved physique after he left the Sox was due to drugs. Otherwise it meant he just didn't care to keep himself in shape while with the Sox.

Post 2013 is as good a place as any to discuss the end of the previous season before Spring Training starts.
    Punkin likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

As a life-long Yankees fan, I was unhappy from the first day A-Rod became a team member and I never liked him at all. He was a waste of time, waste of money, and waste of a roster spot. Can't wait until he's gone.

I do have mixed feelings about Roger Clemens and the choices he made. He was one of the best pitchers in the league who didn't need PED's. I regret that he spoiled what should have been his legacy.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345