+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree186Likes

Thread: Nfl 2013 - 2014

Re: Nfl 2013 - 2014

This won't help you out a whole lot but it's a cool website that shows where you can and can't see the games.

506 Sports

Also, this might work - in the drop down list you can select TV. It's worth a shot.

More Sports - Feedback - Fox Sports on MSN

Thanks, football chick. I looked at the coded map at 506 and find that I need to move to Bakersfield, Ca. Trying to contact Fox won't help. What I can't understand is why they moved the overseas "special" game into regional status and are making the rest of us watch a game we may not care about....though you will, of course, sorry about that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

HA! No worries - I thought the same thing when I saw the map. That's a lot of people who are going to stuck watching the Cowboys vs. the Lions. Although, I would like to think it's because no one wants to see the Dallas Cowboys, right?

I am going to be heading to the West Coast for the Christmas Holidays (Dec. 23 - Jan 3) and I am desperately trying to find someplace that will be showing the Lions @ Vikings game on December 29th. Crossing my fingers that Buffalo Wild Wings does indeed show "every game" as it states in it's radio ads.

I see there are quite a few locations for them in the Orange Co area. Still, nothing that close to where I live. I think I pull up the espn play by play online once again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Wondering if the Raiders will find a way to blow this lead!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Direct TV and the NFL Football Ticket FTW!! Never miss a game (that you want to watch), period.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Woo-hoo!!! Playoffs, baby!!!
    Punkin and sueb1961 like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

San Diego! What the huh? Good for them! ^^^^

Same Here! Fox switched over to the SF/AZ game which was tied with less than two minutes. With less than 2 seconds, SF kicked a field goal for the win. All that means is that we travel to Green Bay next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    San Diego! What the huh? Good for them! ^^^^
    Oh yeah -- Chargers, too.
    I was actually referring to the Packers.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I'd have been much happier if Carolina and Seattle both lost and we could have a bye, but just getting into the playoffs again is good enough for me! How's the weather in Green Bay? :>(

We played our last game in Candlestick last week and will be in a new stadium in Santa Clara next year, 40 miles down the SF Peninsula from "The Stick". I don't go to the games so it doesn't matter to me. I understand we won't have any more Monday night games because Google, Oracle, et al in Silicon Valley have enough traffic problems on the 101 without the 'Niner' traffic making it even worse. :>) I like Sunday games.

+ Reply to Thread